Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to merk ass on SSB4

Default Going to merk ass on SSB4

Yeah! Ya heard me ^^ I'm going to rip some ass in this game. Don't bother me this weekend :P

As soon as I find a main (since Yoshi is nerfed into basically nothingness), I will be in full wrecking position. Check yourself before you wet yourself.

Oh yeah, im kicking ass this weekend to. Bowsers awesome!

I've actually never played a SSB game...

my only game for the 3ds is pokemon x, so maybe i'll get this too =3

i got it today at 3 pm, thanks to slow/later in the day UPS delivery. Little Mac is a freakin beast!

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTyrant View Post
    I've actually never played a SSB game...

my only game for the 3ds is pokemon x, so maybe i'll get this too =3
    it's really fun.

Just got it.
    Took me a little while to pick up the basics; and I still find myself trying to use the d-pad...but i'll get the hang of it.

SSB4 has become my latest obsession, all my friends play it, although some of the most competitive of our group (They all play project melee if you know about it) are a bit disappointed in it. For the most part I just enjoy how easily you can connect to other people and compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrieelleison14 View Post
    SSB4 has become my latest obsession, all my friends play it, although some of the most competitive of our group (They all play project melee if you know about it) are a bit disappointed in it. For the most part I just enjoy how easily you can connect to other people and compete.
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...Smash-Bros-3DS

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrieelleison14 View Post
    although some of the most competitive of our group (They all play project melee if you know about it) are a bit disappointed in it.
    That's because the PM designers have an infinitely better understanding of balance and competitive Smash Bros play than Nintendo. :P