Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hi!

This is my first time on here as a member, and I happy that I'm finally starting to accept this part of myself.

I joined in hopes of finding friends near Pittsburgh (I will be friends with anyone though).

I am a first year Business Major at CCAC, and I have to kittens named Coke and Pepsi, and a tortoise named Poe.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenfairy View Post
    Hi!

This is my first time on here as a member, and I happy that I'm finally starting to accept this part of myself.

I joined in hopes of finding friends near Pittsburgh (I will be friends with anyone though).

I am a first year Business Major at CCAC, and I have to kittens named Coke and Pepsi, and a tortoise named Poe.
    Hello there and welcome to the party! What are planning/wanting to do with your business degree? What are some of your hobbies? Also, no pet named Dr. Pepper? Or Mountain Dew? :P

Welcome gardenfairy! I can't wait to see your avatar! I see in your profile you like singing - are you in a choir perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTapedCrusader View Post
    Hello there and welcome to the party! What are planning/wanting to do with your business degree? What are some of your hobbies? Also, no pet named Dr. Pepper? Or Mountain Dew? :P
    I don't exactly know yet, but everything is a business so I figure I can't lose.
    In my spare time, I write poetry, play games on steam, and sing.
    And I will be saving those names for fish lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome gardenfairy! I can't wait to see your avatar! I see in your profile you like singing - are you in a choir perhaps?
    I am trying to find the perfect picture!
    I was in choir back in high school and I loved it, so I will be taking vocal lessons in December (after this semester).

I don't exactly know yet, but everything is a business so I figure I can't lose.
    In my spare time, I write poetry, play games on steam, and sing.
    And I will be saving those names for fish lol

- - - Updated - - -

I am trying to find the perfect picture!
    I was in choir back in high school and I loved it, so I will be taking vocal lessons in December (after this semester).
    That is a good point. Almost everything is a business or at least run like one. Ever try Goat Simulator? Its addicting to even watch someone play. lol I sang all the way through school and did show choir in high school. So what vocal part do you sing?

That is a good point. Almost everything is a business or at least run like one. Ever try Goat Simulator? Its addicting to even watch someone play. lol I sang all the way through school and did show choir in high school. So what vocal part do you sing?
    No, I haven't played that! I'm hooked on 7 Days to Die and Unturned right now (and of course Garry's Mod, but that goes without saying)!
    I am a 1st soprano, but I can go down 3-4 octaves. I want to be able to sing songs by Queen, so I need my voice to become more powerful.

No, I haven't played that! I'm hooked on 7 Days to Die and Unturned right now (and of course Garry's Mod, but that goes without saying)!
    I am a 1st soprano, but I can go down 3-4 octaves. I want to be able to sing songs by Queen, so I need my voice to become more powerful.
    Yeah I was a tenor until my senior year. Due to a combo of voice getting lower and EVERYTHING we did that year was HIGH. So yeah, years of training my ears to find the tenor notes then suddenly having to try to locate the basses. Wow Queen. Yeah that takes some SERIOUS power! Good luck there

I want to be able to sing songs by Queen, so I need my voice to become more powerful.
    My favorite! What's your favorite song and/or album? I like "Long Away" as a song and the "Sheer Heart Attack" album for rocking out. But I do like them all!

Yeah I was a tenor until my senior year. Due to a combo of voice getting lower and EVERYTHING we did that year was HIGH. So yeah, years of training my ears to find the tenor notes then suddenly having to try to locate the basses. Wow Queen. Yeah that takes some SERIOUS power! Good luck there
    I know, but I used to be able to sing "Somebody to Love". It's actually the song I used to audition for chorus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    My favorite! What's your favorite song and/or album? I like "Long Away" as a song and the "Sheer Heart Attack" album for rocking out. But I do like them all!
    I love all of them! From "Killer Queen" to "Don't Stop Me Now" and everything in between! I have loved them since I was about 4-5 y/o lol