Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Showing Signs?

Default Showing Signs?

Ok, so I have had girlfriends before but now there is this girl that I really really like. But, I dont really want to just ask her out b/c I dont want to get flat out rejected. So, the question is: How do I know if she is showing me signs?

Quote Originally Posted by garnetandblack2107 View Post
    Ok, so I have had girlfriends before but now there is this girl that I really really like. But, I dont really want to just ask her out b/c I dont want to get flat out rejected. So, the question is: How do I know if she is showing me signs?

Pretend to fall down and grab her breasts, if she doesn't complain you're golden, if she screams....find a new school.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Pretend to fall down and grab her breasts, if she doesn't complain you're golden, if she screams....find a new school.
    If she pretends to fall down and grabs your breasts and you don't scream.

I honestly have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    this is almost good enough for bash.org

Don't you mean fakeIRCquotes.org?

dprdinky

Ummm, in reality try to see if you could stick around her for, like lunch or if you are in the same class, maybe see if you could sit next to her. Find ways to get to know her a little and she you.

If that doesn't work then you'll have to do the extremes.

Have you ever talked to her causually? If so does she seem to feel comfortable with you? If you haven't talked to her that might be a good place to start.
    Good luck friend,

Falkio

Tell her how you really feel; buy her flowers and tell her she is pretty. Women love conversation!

Do NOT tell her how you feel. Women don' want to hear it. Saying, "Hi, I think you're hot and we should have sex, and then I'll nevr call you again," is going to get you rejected. You can take my word on that.

But if you're not hat kind of guy, then just ask her out. If you worry about being rejected, you'll never ask her out and never get the chance to see if she actually likes you or not.