Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babypants???

Default Babypants???

I know there are a few topics about this already, but I figured I'd ask again because well. . . the only recent one is from january. Products change (Even cloth ones :P)

So I have some questions about them that maybe some of you who have bought from them might have some suggestions on.

Mainly referring to the plastic pants, footed pj's and the training pants. . . are these any good? Do they run large or small? (After washing if applies ofc)

Also I wish to know if they are discrete or if the box blatantly says baby pants or something of the likes on the side of it? (Applies to those who have bought, I'm pretty sure their site says it's discreet but sometimes sites lie. . . would hate to half to explain that.)

Also I get confused with their size charts, I do have a measuring thing for clothes, but sometimes the measurements just don't add up, I'm going to waist but when I measure the other parts for certain products it's wayyyyyyy off. . . maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or have others had the same experience?

So to sum up my question, I'm basically asking if anyone has some experience with them that they'd like to share? And if it's worth the money?

I have tried the plastic pants before, they are super cute, and the plastic itself is good material, but the elastic around the waist and legs is not my favorite. The elastic is sort of a fabric type material and after a while it gets irritating for me. The problem is, is their plastic pants are also the cutest. I also had a problem with the stitching coming out partially on one of my pairs of plastic pants. I just ended up getting these: http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PROD...-PUL-Pant.html but they are not cute at all, they are just plain, but they are very comfortable, you have to be careful not to dry them very hot, if at all though, i just hang mine anymore.

I think babypants was discrete, it has been a while though, but I would be pretty sure that they are.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    Mainly referring to the plastic pants, footed pj's and the training pants. . . are these any good? Do they run large or small? (After washing if applies ofc)
    I love the training pants. The "My First" ones make fine diapers -- if you wear plastic pants over them, anyway. For these, I'd suggest finding your size according to the measurements, then ordering a size larger to account for shrinkage.

I think you are asking about http://www.baby-pants.com is that right? Well, I have purchased a NUK5 pacifier from them on 2 separate occasions, and both times, they were shipped in just a brown package with no indication of what was inside. Also, the mailing label had something like bp on it and not their full name. Very discreet packaging and the pacifiers were great also. As for any of the other products, I haven't purchased yet but wouldn't hesitate to do so, when the need arrives.

Also, this time of year, Target comes out with footed PJs in the womens department. Last year, I bought 2 pair. I even took them over to the men's dressing room and tried them on. A better selection can be found if you go to their bigger store, I think they call it Target Greatland. It's larger than the typical Target store.
    Last edited by LilCoyote; 29-Sep-2014 at 05:16. Reason: added information about footies

The PJs are of a decent quality. They run about average on sizing, and are made of quite soft fleece. I'd say the only gripe I have is that the duck print isn't my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCoyote View Post
    I think you are asking about http://www.baby-pants.com is that right?
    Yeah that's the place.

I'm far to shy to go into a store and shop for that though. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    Yeah that's the place.

I'm far to shy to go into a store and shop for that though. lol.
    I order mine from babykins .
    They are very good with shipping plain packaging and lable doesn't say babykins BNKS or some like that.
    Had my plastic pants for years get the 6mil they last.
    Baby lotion and baby oil over time or the oil from your skin can dry out the plastics in the pants.
    Do not wash with harsh soap i would wash mine in the shower with baby shampoo nice smell too.
    Then spraying out all the soap shake out water hang to dry .
    They have an 800 number you can call they are the best.

Eldridge99

I agree with LilCoyote. Everything I've gotten from baby-pants.com has been shipped in a plain envelope or box. I love the softness of their plastic pants and they hold up really well. Having said that, just this morning the seam at the side of one pair has started to separate. I don't think it's a sign of poor quality just that I've had them for quite awhile.

I've ordered from baby-pants.com on several occasions. I'm halfway across the country, but their delivery usually takes only a couple of days. Their products are decent value for the money. Every order I've placed has been shipped in a grey envelope with "BP" and their return address. I would certainly recommend them!

Baby-Pants has great customer service, they shop in plain packaging/boxes. I'd recommend to buy a sewing measuring tape to correctly define the best size for you. It will reassure that you get items in the correct size.