Thread: Getting Diapered

Default Getting Diapered

My wife told me she would be OK with diapering me once in a while I wear the ABU single tape diapers. Question..do they fit better when someone else does it for you?

What was it like your first time laying back and getting diapered by someone?

It's so soothing I can barely remember the first time my gf diapered me, but I know it was nearly perfect. I've had snug diapers before, but she was great at it. Funny thing was, she got the skills from all the times I diapered her

I hope she comes home soon so she can diaper me again :P

norcal57

Absolutely awesome experience, especially when they know how to handle cloth diapers and pin them correctly.
    Last edited by norcal57; 26-Sep-2014 at 03:10.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBride View Post
    My wife told me she would be OK with diapering me once in a while I wear the ABU single tape diapers. Question..do they fit better when someone else does it for you?

What was it like your first time laying back and getting diapered by someone?
    It is a completely different experieience. As to whether or not the diaper will be more snug a fit, depemds depends on the person putting the diaper on the other person

When my interest was eventually discovered by my wife (after more than 20 years together) it took her a few days to process the information. After which she volunteered to put me in a nappy and plastic pants on a regular basis. The first time laying there, letting her take control was wonderful.

After the marriage failed (for non DL reasons) I revealed my kink to my new partner straight away. Fortunately the love of my life was equally as understanding and also agreed to occasionally dress me for bed. The closeness and love I felt during those times bought out an AB side I did nt realise was there. I even had the joy of a few hours being treated as a baby with bottles and colouring books etc.

Since that one time my G/F seems to have gone cold on the idea so it's now back to dressing myself and wearing when no ones around.

It was a great experience and I'll always have the wonderful memories