Thread: New to ADISC, hoping to make friends!

Default New to ADISC, hoping to make friends!

Hi everyone! I've been an ABDL for years but I'm only recently coming out in the open a little more, and I'm hoping to join the community and make some new friends :3

I really love diapers, both wearing them and using them! I often find myself battling between high-capacity ones (like the Abena L4) and cuter ones (Bambino, AB Universe). I identify as a male but I really enjoy sissy culture and the lifestyle that comes with it. I very much enjoy age play, acting like a baby, snuggling with plushies, using a pacifier, etc.

I have a long-distance partner that I have been with for 5 years now, who encourages my ABDL and sissy interests, and very often roleplays as my caretaker/parent. I am very grateful to be with someone so understanding of this lifestyle.

I live in the Los Angeles area by myself, doing nerd things like programming and web design and all that jazz for fun, and as my career. I graduated from college in 2013 and recently got a new job in August!

This website seems pretty active and fun, and I hope to be welcomed into the community ://3

Thanks for reading!

Hi tinycrinkles! Welcome to the adisc community. It is an interesting place and group of people who also have diverse interests. But you will find most members are friendly and try to be helpful.

I see you're really into all things computers. Do you gave other hobbies? BTW, congrats on the new job! I hope you like it and it's in an area of interest for you.

So, welcome. We look forward to hearing from you with your thoughts on issues raised by others, and with your own posts about things you want to know more about. See you around.

Hello tinycrinkles and welcome to the group.

A very nice introduction.

Have fun and we will see you in the forums.

Again welcome.

Welcome to the site, I like your choice of name. (I'm not sure why.) This is a pretty friendly place and I'm sure you'll make friends. It's good to hear that you have an understanding relationship with your partner, who if he's ever interested is more than welcome to join the site too.

Sooo, you mentioned you do nerdy stuff for fun and profit. So have you been working on anything lately that you find particularly fun or cool or interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Hi tinycrinkles! Welcome to the adisc community. It is an interesting place and group of people who also have diverse interests. But you will find most members are friendly and try to be helpful.
    Thank you, I appreciate it! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I see you're really into all things computers. Do you gave other hobbies?
    Just normal stuff I guess, watching TV and playing video games. I like cartoons as well as dramas, comedies... I don't do too many outdoor activities, but I do like driving :3

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello tinycrinkles and welcome to the group.
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by soupy View Post
    Sooo, you mentioned you do nerdy stuff for fun and profit. So have you been working on anything lately that you find particularly fun or cool or interesting?
    A few things yeah, I do mostly web development and app development, but I can't get too specific. I don't really want my identity here found out by my coworkers ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by tinycrinkles View Post
    Hi everyone! I've been an ABDL for years but I'm only recently coming out in the open a little more, and I'm hoping to join the community and make some new friends :3

I really love diapers, both wearing them and using them! I often find myself battling between high-capacity ones (like the Abena L4) and cuter ones (Bambino, AB Universe). I identify as a male but I really enjoy sissy culture and the lifestyle that comes with it. I very much enjoy age play, acting like a baby, snuggling with plushies, using a pacifier, etc.

I have a long-distance partner that I have been with for 5 years now, who encourages my ABDL and sissy interests, and very often roleplays as my caretaker/parent. I am very grateful to be with someone so understanding of this lifestyle.

I live in the Los Angeles area by myself, doing nerd things like programming and web design and all that jazz for fun, and as my career. I graduated from college in 2013 and recently got a new job in August!

This website seems pretty active and fun, and I hope to be welcomed into the community ://3

Thanks for reading!
    Hi tinycrinkles!

Welcome to the site from a fellow sissy brony. See you around. /)

Quote Originally Posted by JazzBaby View Post
    Hi tinycrinkles!

Welcome to the site from a fellow sissy brony. See you around. /)
    Thank you! ^_^

Driving eh? Drive anything cool? There are a few car enthusiasts around here. I recently bought a Ford Fiesta ST, and my partner and I have a '78 Lincoln Continental and a '77 Thunderbird as play cars, as well.

And welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    Driving eh? Drive anything cool? There are a few car enthusiasts around here. I recently bought a Ford Fiesta ST, and my partner and I have a '78 Lincoln Continental and a '77 Thunderbird as play cars, as well.
    I just have a Honda Accord :p But when I get bored I'll take a drive up in the foothills around the trees and stuff, calms me down.

Quote Originally Posted by tinycrinkles View Post
    I just have a Honda Accord :p But when I get bored I'll take a drive up in the foothills around the trees and stuff, calms me down.
    I used to do that a lot during my undergrad days. The university was in a small town, and once one left, one was kinda in the middle of nowhere. I had a 12-year-old Bonneville and a four-hour gap between classes in the middle of the day. If I was stressed or bored, I'd go out and take in nature. That usually helped quite a lot.