Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone! Marty here and I'm a DLů.though I do enjoy a pacifier, a big stuffed toy, and baby shirts and diaper covers too

Looking forward to posting, reading, and learning more about all of this. Feel free to message me, I love to pen pal with people.

Hello Marty080 and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment to tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty080 View Post
    Hi everyone! Marty here and I'm a DL….though I do enjoy a pacifier, a big stuffed toy, and baby shirts and diaper covers too

Looking forward to posting, reading, and learning more about all of this. Feel free to message me, I love to pen pal with people.
    Heyo. So yeah, what sorts of things do you get up to for non-diapered fun? Any games, hobbies, interests, activities? You sound a bit like me in terms of the ABDL side of things-more DL but with some AB tendencies. I figure myself to be 30-40 percent AB, 60-70 percent DL (although maybe wanting a crib and highchair pushes that a bit more than I'd think).

Anyways, welcome!