Thread: I'm going to try Cuddlz All-over Print tonight!

Default I'm going to try Cuddlz All-over Print tonight!

Last Thursday I ordered a sample pack of Cuddlz All-over print diapers from a seller on Amazon. The seller was Diaper Connoisseur. The order was shipped Friday, and arrived yesterday via USPS. It was in discreet packaging. I can't wait to get home from work and try these out! Has anybody else tried them? What are your thoughts?

Tried them and really like them.
    Once I get through the last of my Tena Maxi slips I will be going back to Cuddlz to buy more all over print rather than wear a cloth backed disposable

I'm laying here in my wet Cuddlz; seems like an excellent time to do a quick review!

Appearance: Obviously, these diapers are cute. Probably the cutest I've seen. They utilize one single tape on each side, which makes it a very slim fitting product. If you're an AB or DL that likes cute diapers (like me) then these probably win in this category over most other "ABDL" diapers.

Fit: Even though they only use one tape on each side, this diaper fits quite well. It felt secure against my body and very comfortable. It definently makes you feel babyish! I wore it for 2.5 hours and the tapes never popped and the diaper never sagged, even after two wettings. As far as thickness goes, I would have to put them about the same as Abena M4's. They only swell slightly when wet.

Noise: Not the noisiest diaper I've ever worn. They are actually quieter than most plastic backed incontinence diapers I've tried. You could easily wear these in a quiet public place without anyone noticing. With that being said, if you're wearing only the diaper in your house, then you can hear the crinkle most of us ABDL's love!

Performance: I've flooded this diaper twice. The first time, I felt like it could easily hold more. The second time I started wetting I decided to lay down on my stomach. I had to abort halfway through and change positions because I could feel the pee start to come out near the top of the diaper. Two floodings are probably the most you could wet this diaper safely. That's not going to stop me from wetting a third time right after this review! There is a slight amount of clumping. If I had to compare how much clumping is happening, I would put it a little less than plastic-backed Abena's but more so than diapers with a much higher SAP (Tena Slip, Dry 24/7, Bambino's).

Scent: These diapers are unscented, so to give myself the authentic "babyish" feeling I used baby powder. They don't trap smell (pee) as much as some high end adult diapers, but this may be intentional; as real baby diapers aren't meant for discreetness.

So there you have it, a quick review of Cuddlz All-over print diaper. These diapers are definently only for special occasions, as they are very expensive; especially here in the states. Would I buy these diapers again? Heck yeah I would...

Update: After the third wetting it leaked. Luckily, I was suspicious that it might leak and wet it in the bathroom. Still a great diaper in my opinion!

After getting some dinner, I have now changed into an Abena M3 (Plastic-backed). I love being a DL!

I'll probably order a full pack of these eventually. For an ABDL specific diaper it's actually priced fairly well....the problem is the shipping to get them into the US. I ordered my sample pack from an Amazon.com seller. It came with two medium Cuddlz All-over print diapers and two Bambino Quadro scented boosters; after shipping it was almost $20. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DWH...&pi=SX200_QL40

The only problem with ab-diapers for me is that I'm now spoiled with Comficare's thickness, absorbtion, fit and price. If only I could have an ab-diaper that has comficare qualities...

Quote Originally Posted by dprlover90 View Post
    The only problem with ab-diapers for me is that I'm now spoiled with Comficare's thickness, absorbtion, fit and price. If only I could have an ab-diaper that has comficare qualities...
    I agree with this. I only try AB diapers occasionally, as a treat. Most of the time I wear Tena Slip Maxi (my favorite diaper) or Abena M3's.