Thread: Texas Polar Bear

Default Texas Polar Bear

Hi there. My name is Noah, and I'm one of the most interesting people you can meet. I'm a freshman in college, I'm ADD so I'm easily distracted by shiny things and books. I love reading and being read to. I like playing card and video games. If you teach me how to play I'll get involved easily.
    My fursona is a polar bear who is unfortunately caught in the heat of Texas. I also like music and get sidetracked abit, especially when I write.
    I guess something else to add is, I'm looking for more friends, and I hope I really enjoy this community a lot. Thank you for reading!
    -Noah A. Frost.

Hey there, person I've never once spoken to before now. How's it going? I'm Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by N0ahFr0st View Post
    Hi there. My name is Noah, and I'm one of the most interesting people you can meet. I'm a freshman in college, I'm ADD so I'm easily distracted by shiny things and books. I love reading and being read to. I like playing card and video games. If you teach me how to play I'll get involved easily.
    My fursona is a polar bear who is unfortunately caught in the heat of Texas. I also like music and get sidetracked abit, especially when I write.
    I guess something else to add is, I'm looking for more friends, and I hope I really enjoy this community a lot. Thank you for reading!
    -Noah A. Frost.
    Hello and welcome! A polar bear eh? Yep, definitely out of place in Texas. Perhaps Michigan or Canada would be more your speed. So what sorts of card games do you play? I recently decided to start learning some of the old-school playing card games. I mean, rather than buying a new game, simply read a few rules and throw down a few hands until we figure it out. We played Canasta recently, and despite the fact that I lost badly, it was fun.

And again, welcome!