Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Finding people around Rochester NY

  1. #1

    Default Finding people around Rochester NY

    I'm trying to find out if there are any AB/DLs locally, I figured I might as well ask here! I go to RIT btw.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Knoton View Post
    I'm trying to find out if there are any AB/DLs locally, I figured I might as well ask here! I go to RIT btw.
    Wow, what a coincidence. I'm going to be moving to the Rochester area at the end of the month. O__O

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
    Wow, what a coincidence. I'm going to be moving to the Rochester area at the end of the month. O__O
    Cool! What brings you to this chilly place?

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Knoton View Post
    Cool! What brings you to this chilly place?
    Circumstances. it's a long story. Do you mind if I hit you up on YIM or MSNM?

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
    Circumstances. it's a long story. Do you mind if I hit you up on YIM or MSNM?
    sure, I'm KnotonRay on Y!M and AIM

  6. #6

    Default

    FYI: Threads asking for meet-ups an this type of thing are discouraged her, at least for new members.
    Please wait until you've been apart of the community for a bit longer before making this type of thread; you're unlikely to get too many responses as people are naturally suspicious of newbies asking for people in their local areas.

Similar Threads

  1. Finding a babygirl
    By vlad in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 25-Aug-2008, 17:26
  2. Finding ADISC
    By tom in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 24-Aug-2008, 14:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.