Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MRI Results

Default MRI Results

So I Received my MRI results today. I do have a new tumor in the soft tissue under the left side of my jaw. I have a appointment with a plastic surgeon to see about removing it October 1st. I knew it was a new tumor before my appointment just cause I know when there is a new tumor after having several!!
    Last edited by EagleScout; 20-Sep-2014 at 01:35.

I'm sorry to hear that. Has any doctor told you what causes them? They're benign, right?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleScout View Post
    So I Received my MRI results today. I do have a new tumor in the soft tissue under the left side of my jaw. I have a appointment with a plastic surgeon to see about removing it October 1st. I knew it was a new tumor before my appointment just cause I know when there is a new tumor after having several!!
    Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully, everything is going to work out, and you'll be back better than ever. But like Zipperless, I hope it's benign.

I have a neurological disorder that causes them.. and thanks!! I am hoping it is too!

I'm sorry to hear about the new tumor. I had a benign tumor growing on the nerves in my spine. I was slowly becoming paralyzed. It was a difficult surgery to remove the tumor without breaking the nerves. It was a successful operation, and I know your's will be too. Hugs.

Sorry to hear that and best of luck in getting the tumor removed. Hopefully after this it abates for a good long while.

Sorry to hear the news. I'm glad to see that the surgery has been scheduled so quickly. .my thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear about the bad news I really hope everything turns out okay and you get it removed. I know things will get better for you good luck!

Sorry to hear about the bad news hopefully everything works out and they can corrrct this one also