Thread: my intro

Default my intro

good afternoon abdl community! I am Beth and I have just been introduced to this new world because of a man I am getting to know, who trusted me enough to share his secret with me. I feel very honored that he has trusted me with something so sensitive but so much of this is unknown to me, so I have joined this group for answers. I want to learn as much as I can so as to better accept him for who he is. I am going to school to either be a teacher for children with special needs, to learn how to be a professional floral designer, or possibly both. I love writing poetry, reading romance novels, doing all the typical cheesy girly stuff, and I am at my best when I am near water which works out great because I live near the coast I am looking forward to meeting all of you and hearing from you! i don't type fast and yet have a lot to say at the same time so don't be surprised if a response comes a little later than usual

Hi Beth, and welcome! Your man is lucky to know you. Apparently his trust certainly wasn't misplaced for your desire to learn more about his diaper loving side says a lot about that trust he had in you to share it. It is not easy to reveal this side of oneself, and some of us never have.

You will learn that few of us know why we're ABDL's. It's just something that is ingrained into who we are. For many of us if we could flip a switch to turn it off forever, we'd do it. But for those of us who've tried and are still here now, we know it wasn't possible for us to do so. So, accept your friend for who he is, even that small part of him that likes diapers. Even if he's into doing it 24/7, he is SO MUCH MORE than that! We all are. Diapers do not define us, but they are a part of who we are.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask. You'll find us considerate, helpful to the best of our ability, and compassionate. On behalf of all of us, thank you for accepting another one of us for who he is!

thank you gardener for welcoming me here. I have always been of the opinion that people want one thing at the root of all that they do: acceptance. that's it and it is that simple. my philosophy may be overgeneralized but this is nevertheless the conclusion I have come to. so my goal has always been to accept rather than reject. there are things in my life that I will not have come across as in with this case, in which case I learn what I can and simultaneously tell myself that no matter what the person still needs acceptance for who they are. all people are different that's what makes the world interesting so I am glad I have a chance to meet a whole new group of people!

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    good afternoon abdl community! I am Beth and I have just been introduced to this new world because of a man I am getting to know, who trusted me enough to share his secret with me. I feel very honored that he has trusted me with something so sensitive but so much of this is unknown to me, so I have joined this group for answers. I want to learn as much as I can so as to better accept him for who he is. I am going to school to either be a teacher for children with special needs, to learn how to be a professional floral designer, or possibly both. I love writing poetry, reading romance novels, doing all the typical cheesy girly stuff, and I am at my best when I am near water which works out great because I live near the coast I am looking forward to meeting all of you and hearing from you! i don't type fast and yet have a lot to say at the same time so don't be surprised if a response comes a little later than usual
    Welcome Beth!

I really like Poetry myself, and used to write it quite frequently

What sort of books do you like to read? Do you have a favorite author?

Hope to see you around the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz View Post
    Welcome Beth!

I really like Poetry myself, and used to write it quite frequently

What sort of books do you like to read? Do you have a favorite author?

Hope to see you around the forums!
    snowblitz: i like reading Nora Roberts and Nicholas Sparks i also occasionally like meg cabot i read all sorts of books but mainly there has to be a love story if i am going to read it