Thread: Save Express Customer - at last!

bringmesunshine

Default Save Express Customer - at last!

I will start off by saying (putting aside the fact I'm a customer) that my very first products are not yet with me - they've not arrived yet but I still consider my self a customer. I don't know how long I'll use them for (the company) as money's a bit tight at the moment and where SE is concerned we're talking shipping and expensive nappies anyway...unless I've got the wrong end of the stick and the pounds to euro's exchange rate favours Captain Brit typing this at present
    I'm going to try the big ABDLInfantilism fave's: The legendary Abeana M4's, the ridiculously thick Forma-Care M10's and the recent arrivals (that are loved by both Atlantic siders but hard for johnny brit to get his crayon dust covered hands on) - the Waistband Attends (USA version, six tapes, bring it on!). I'm also going to try some Vlesia comfort Pluses and some Seni Standards - I'm only trying those last two brands because I suffered disappointments with both of them: I suffered too thin Vlesia Active's then had to lump and get-through-quickly some cloth-backed *shudder* Vlesia Comfort Premiums. After that I found via luck (no research before hand) some Seni's in an mobility shop - lucky/rare/awsome find yes but they 2 were cloth-backed. I'll let you in on a little secret...to nurse those disappointments I made sure of something...my first order from Save Express (which shood be making it's way 2 me now) consists of the Vlesias and the Seni's I've already mentioned
    I can't wait and on top of that every nappy I get from SE will - by me - be reviewed after receival and first full usage. BMS

Get the Kolibri comslip plastic from save exp , as Tony tiger say's there great

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Get the Kolibri comslip plastic from save exp , as Tony tiger say's there great
    It's pronounced "They're Gr-r-reat!"

I too love the Kolibri comslip, I'm wearing one now in fact!

BMS, You'll love the Attends with waistbands, boy do they crinkle, that's what I love about them, but I recommend buying some boosters for them as they are rather thin and will only hold up to a few wettings, but with a booster they make it a lot thicker and bulks them out, then they look and feel great, I add some ABDL nappy tape to mine just to make them look more cool, plus it helps keeps the tapes stuck to the nappy better!

Enjoy your purchases!!

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlebum View Post
    I too love the Kolibri comslip, I'm wearing one now in fact!

BMS, You'll love the Attends with waistbands, boy do they crinkle, that's what I love about them, but I recommend buying some boosters for them as they are rather thin and will only hold up to a few wettings, but with a booster they make it a lot thicker and bulks them out, then they look and feel great, I add some ABDL nappy tape to mine just to make them look more cool, plus it helps keeps the tapes stuck to the nappy better!

Enjoy your purchases!!
    Tena Slip Classics are pretty thin but awesome and I happen to love them...that statement laid out are Attends Waistbands as thin as Classic Tena's? Finally I've never used boosters but I'll file away your info. Thanks. bringmesunshine