Thread: Save Express own diaper

Default Save Express own diaper

Just been having an interesting email conversation with the guy's from Save Express, I originally asked if they were ever going to get the Bambino range in stock, but was told that they have emailed bambino and never got any reply.

So they informed me that they are in the process of producing their own ABDL design diaper, since Europe is very much lacking in any type of ABDL style diapers apart from cuddlz,

They said the design and bag was ready for production, and hopefully be able to purchase in maybe 3-5 months time,

Been told they will be plastic backed.

Sorry don't have any pictures to show anyone. just thought I'd let you guy's know that hopefully we'll have a new ABDL style diaper to buy in Europe,rather than the Americans having all the good stuff ( No offence intended)

If anyone else knows any more info on this I'd love to hear it.
    Last edited by Crinklesounds; 19-Sep-2014 at 10:30.

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlebum View Post
    Just been having an intresting email conversation with the guy's from Save Express, I originally asked if they were ever going to get the Bambino range in stock, but was told that they have emailed bambino and never got any reply.

So they informed me that they are in the process of producing their own ABDL design diaper, since Europe is very much lacking in any type of ABDL style diapers apart from cuddlz,

They said the design and bag was ready for production, and hopefully be able to purchase in maybe 3-5 months time,

Been told they will be plastic backed.

Sorry don't have any pictures to show anyone. just thought I'd let you guy's know that hopefully we'll have a new ABDL style diaper to buy in Europe,rather than the Americans having all the good stuff ( No offence intended)

If anyone else knows any more info on this I'd love to hear it.
    So they are aware of ABDLInfantilism and aware that they're a hot destination for people like us......I thought they didn't know and it was a coincidence thing but then again I'm new to knowing stuff about Save Express. Is this a big thing in the ABDL world - that Save Express know? I will also add that I do know some adult nappy dispensing companies and websites do know about ABDLs...but do not want to openly affiliate in-case the whole stupid pointless wrong and b*llocks (99.9 % of the time) you're-supplying-the-paedophiles argument rears it's ugly head. At the end of the day I did not know SE where so aware (to the point of their own ABDL product going IP) and I'd be interested to know (if it's known) how long we've known they know......wrap your head round that sentence ending bit and plz get back to me. BMS

I'd imagine that every diaper seller knows about ABDL. Their customer service inboxes have to be full of typed-with-one-hand emails.

Quote Originally Posted by bringmesunshine View Post
    So they are aware of ABDLInfantilism and aware that they're a hot destination for people like us......I thought they didn't know and it was a coincidence thing ....
    They are. They have more ABDL products in their inventory. I don't think they care, as long as it sells. They are a shop afterall, they aren't going to worry about what people do with the diapers they buy there. Furthermore a diaper fetisj isn't something totally unknown here in Europe, many people know about it or heard about it, and people tend to be very open and progressive when it comes to sexual related subjects.