Thread: Drawing.

Default Drawing.

Just curious as to how many artist on adisc are also on deviantART? I just started my account not to long ago. I like having a place to just post my art. I actually was surprised today I got my first request from somebody who wanted a kari from Digimon in a diaper. This is what I decided on. What kind of styles of art are you into?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kari.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	21919

I like to draw! I draw traditional art. It's pony but I draw other stuff sometimes (Though I haven't uploaded anything not pony lol.)

I rarely if ever log onto DA though, I only post my stuff on FA. Most of it's padded pony art. lol.

I am a pretty avid drawer myself. Even taking an illustration course at university to better myself.

I have two deviantArt accounts, to divide my ordinary drawings from my diaper related drawings. For my ordinary illustrations, I often draw OC characters which range from MLP to Homestuck. For my diaper stuff, I draw Pokémon primarily and am considering re-opening requests. You can check out my gallery on here to get an idea of what I draw.

I draw on FA but I'm about to get into drawing although I may not be pro it's called "trying art" (If only my damn printer scanner works :P)

I'm visual or digital art. Pretty much I draw pokemon and furries. (Babies or teenagers...)

I did grow kind of fond of my color pencil style. They just come out so childish in a good way. Even though I suck. :P

I check DA almost every evening, but have never posted on there. Most of my drawings--I won't call them art, as they are not good enough to deserve the title--are of racecars, particularly 1960's era Indy Cars. I prefer to use Crayons, as they add to the childish feeling. And I love the smell, as it makes me think back to Kindergarten and pre school.

I wish I could use crayons or colored pencils, I ruin them to fast. XD I am very impatient when it comes to coloring, shading, or well sometimes even drawing the picture to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    I wish I could use crayons or colored pencils, I ruin them to fast..
    Trust me, I've had to tape crayons back together a number of times. Guess they weren't meant to be in the hands of a 5'9" big kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    I wish I could use crayons or colored pencils, I ruin them to fast..
    Trust me, I've had to tape crayons back together a number of times. Guess they weren't meant to be in the hands of a 5'9" big kid.