Thread: Hi all)))

Default Hi all)))

Hi all. I am Maxim from Russia so excuse my poor English Thanks for this site. I am not AB but have interest to diaper theme because of my (real!) lifelong bedwetting problem.

Hello Maxim and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Hi all. I am Maxim from Russia so excuse my poor English Thanks for this site. I am not AB but have interest to diaper theme because of my (real!) lifelong bedwetting problem.
    Welcome to the group. Don't worry about your English skills. Some of us native speakers aren't that good either. :-)

Hello, Maxim! Welcome to the group. I see you're from Moscow. I spent a summer in your country many years ago. Lived in St Petersburg (Leningrad back then), but also visited Moscow for a week. I've always wanted to return but haven't had the chance yet.

I'm anxious to hear more about your other interests. And, of course, if you have any questions or concerns the group here can help you with. You'll find us ready to be helpful. And don't worry about your language skills. Even I couldn't do as well in Russian as you do in English.