Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper scent

Default Diaper scent

I know there are a couple old threads on diaper scent (newest one I saw was 2 years ago), but what are y'all finding these days that is similar to that old vintage baby diaper scent? I remember I would purposely walk down the diaper isle at the grocery store or retail store to smell that wonderful smell. Now, I can't smell anything really when I walk down the diaper isle. Have they gotten rid of scents all together? Are there still any good sprays/drops or something to put in an adult diaper to give that nostalgic smell!?

ABU has a scent they add to diaper orders for extra. I honestly just prefer the baby powder. I used to do makeshift diapers with pampers cruisers, those smell wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulqy117 View Post
    ABU has a scent they add to diaper orders for extra. I honestly just prefer the baby powder. I used to do makeshift diapers with pampers cruisers, those smell wonderful.
    Buy the scent somewhere else...ABU is satan!!! Nah jk but there are cheaper websites to buy pamper scents.

The pampers smell is always awesome! I have always wondered what it was?

I have some pure corn starch baby powder that has the sweet scent that takes me back. Try sniffing a few different baby powder brands at the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Buy the scent somewhere else...ABU is satan!!! Nah jk but there are cheaper websites to buy pamper scents.
    Yeah... Snivy... I know you're an ABU non-believer (shun the non-believer) :P
    ABU could be sketchy, but until they do me wrong I have no reason to hate on them. What I will say though, the scent doesn't last long because all they do is stuff a strip of I believe to be sprayed paper, the diaper only gets the smell because the paper is put in the ziplock bag touching the diapers in sample packs.

If you dont like baby powder you can also use scented baby oil.

I know i'm getting my hopes up here, but...are there any sites that sell diaper scented detergent?

Baby scented Vaseline is just bliss. Good for rashes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulqy117 View Post
    Yeah... Snivy... I know you're an ABU non-believer (shun the non-believer) :P
    ABU could be sketchy, but until they do me wrong I have no reason to hate on them. What I will say though, the scent doesn't last long because all they do is stuff a strip of I believe to be sprayed paper, the diaper only gets the smell because the paper is put in the ziplock bag touching the diapers in sample packs.
    Ahh...pretty much taking a chance then! Ain't lasting long like a bacon filled Cheeseburger :P Now i'm hungry...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Baby scented Vaseline is just bliss. Good for rashes too.
    Seriously??? I use that for my chapped lips...what other lie's have I been hearing??? Is BluefireJay05 really my Jay sister???