Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum, and to such forums in general, and so I am admittedly a bit nervous about introducing myself. Please be kind. ^^;

So, about me. I'm a furry, my fursona is that of a Canadian lynx, though I have not yet quite been brave enough to attend a convention. This is an aspect of myself that I have not shared with very many people because... well, generally, people don't get it unless they share the interest, and misconceptions abound.

I am also trans, and in the early stages of the transition process. I'm not sure what else to say about that at this point. ^^;

As far as diapers, I have always been a DL even since I was a kid, and I also have transient urge incontinence (generally triggered by stress / anxiety) that sometimes makes me need to wear for a day or two (being a DL helps here considerably!).

Otherwise, I am very interested in philosophy, and in puzzles and understanding nature. I hope to someday teach mathematics, as I have a passion for that.

I'm not sure what else to say, but I'm pleased to meet everyone here! ^_^

Hi there, Sapphyre, and welcome to the site

Great to hear about the transition process. I have a friend of mine who is trying to get it done as well. Hope it all goes well.

Nice choice of fur. Mine is an Australian Sea-lion. And yeah, it can be hard to tell people about being a furry without their minds immediately jumping to the more infamous aspects of the community.

Out of curiosity, do you have any hobbies of note? Mine mostly revolve around drawing, reading and playing games.

Quote Originally Posted by SillySwampert View Post
    Hi there, Sapphyre, and welcome to the site

Great to hear about the transition process. I have a friend of mine who is trying to get it done as well. Hope it all goes well.

Nice choice of fur. Mine is an Australian Sea-lion. And yeah, it can be hard to tell people about being a furry without their minds immediately jumping to the more infamous aspects of the community.

Out of curiosity, do you have any hobbies of note? Mine mostly revolve around drawing, reading and playing games.
    Thanks! ^_^ Um, as far as hobbies, I mostly read, but I also enjoy logic puzzles and miscellaneous hard-to-categorize interests. I've been teaching myself to program an early 80's vintage video game system, for example, just because I find it interesting to try to optimize the software to do things that would be easy on a modern processor. I suppose my interests are kind of offbeat. ^^;