Thread: Hey Guys!!

Default Hey Guys!!

First off, Hello! I am a DL and have been since maybe 10 years old? I'm currently a college student studying Engineering. Nobody knows anything about this, and it got one heck of a lot harder when I got to college. Generally I would just wear at night at my house but now I have a roommate and it's not possible. I have my car in a parking garage and I have a few CVS brand sleep diapers (the type that are like the really old goodnites) hidden in it. I'll normally drive out of the city and wear them for an hour or two once in awhile.

Anyway that's enough of that. I'm big into running, I generally only run 10k's and normally am in the top few runners (~38 minutes). I also actually like to study, like reading through notes and textbooks in anticipation for tests (weird I know). Feel free to ask questions as I'm sure I have left stuff out. Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Vadl98 View Post
    First off, Hello! I am a DL and have been since maybe 10 years old? I'm currently a college student studying Engineering. Nobody knows anything about this, and it got one heck of a lot harder when I got to college. Generally I would just wear at night at my house but now I have a roommate and it's not possible. I have my car in a parking garage and I have a few CVS brand sleep diapers (the type that are like the really old goodnites) hidden in it. I'll normally drive out of the city and wear them for an hour or two once in awhile.

Anyway that's enough of that. I'm big into running, I generally only run 10k's and normally am in the top few runners (~38 minutes). I also actually like to study, like reading through notes and textbooks in anticipation for tests (weird I know). Feel free to ask questions as I'm sure I have left stuff out. Thanks for reading!
    Welcome to the group. It's good to see another runner on here. I don't really run marathons or anything like that. Mainly just for fun and exercise. When I was in High school, a buddy and me wanted to start a boy's track team and was told no, since we didn't have enough people. So we'd just go out and run each day, going to different places. I've since slowed down on the amount I run, but I do still run. For me, it's mainly just an exercise thing, to stay in shape.

I and welcome. I don't run but I get out on my bicycle and hit our bike trail. It's the same principle, going fast with the wind in your face.

Man! You are fast, I'm envious. I feel you on the studying interest. I like studying some things as well, although probably nothing to do with engineering. What kind of engineering do you do? My roommates in college did materials science engineering and electrical engineering. It seemed like really interesting stuff, but I could never do the math necessary for that kind of degree.

Thanks guys! I could never do a marathon, 10k is the perfect distance for me. I used to do sprints back in high school but there's obviously no sprint races outside of track lol. I only get around to running around twice a week nowadays which sucks. Double major Mechanical engineering and Physics. It's really a blast, I love it. I'm a sophomore now and I really like my classes, the math gets kinda annoying just because of the shear length of some of the problems assigned. Like hour problems that if you get .01 number off your completely wrong. Nonetheless I'm an entrepreneur and engineering seemed like the best major for someone who wants to start a company (let's hope anyway lol)