Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Play me off Johnny"

Default "Play me off Johnny"

Anyone know the name of that song on Family Guy with the Guy saying "play me off johnny". And where i can download it from?

~Thanks!

I don't think I'm supposed to give you any specific websites in the open, and I'm not sure which episode that is, but you can probably torrent it. Google Bittorrent and go from there...

You could just name the song Point Blanch. Anyways I would also like to know the name of it.

It would go perfectly for when I am about to be vote kicked off a server in Tf2 or L4D for Mic Spamming. I could even do "quick johnny play me off!"

"You're probably wondering why Johnny is in hell... Johnny liked little boys..."

I know they had it on episode 5x04 - Saving Private Brian, but there was others too. I have no idea what the song is though

Whoa. I completely didn't read the thread topic right. Opps

Found out. It's called Galloping Gertie by Sam Fonteyn. No idea where you could find/download/buy the song though....

Sources:
    Vern and Johnny - Family Guy Wiki
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9203505AAib5JG

I doubt it was an actual song. It was probably just a bit of music that the producers made for that episode.
    EDIT: Oops, didn't see Andy's post above me :tongue:

The "play me off, Johnny" was one of the funnier gags on Family Guy, and it looks like it probably is retired now. I guess the way they "retired" it is a return to the "no-holds barred" humor that Family Guy was originally famous for (sometimes they got a bit touchy).

Quote Originally Posted by andysetra View Post
    "You're probably wondering why Johnny is in hell... Johnny liked little boys..."

I know they had it on episode 5x04 - Saving Private Brian, but there was others too. I have no idea what the song is though
    As far as other gags on Family Guy I wish I could see more of, there's Peter vs. the chicken (but sometimes that gets almost too violent to be on TV, which is probably which is why they haven't shown it much), and Brian doing "It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!".

That is MUCH better than showing something randomly crashing into Cleveland's house while he is taking a bath and he tumbles from upstairs onto the lawn...