Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First soiled diaper(s)

Default First soiled diaper(s)

I am still living home, (I am born on the early part of the year, so I am nineteen and have just finished school) and my parents are off for a week for a wedding anniversary. I fnially got the home for myself.

Sadly where I am I can't get real adult diapers... but Ii have child diapers that I have stuffed multiple off into my underwear. Right now I have just taken my first piss in them and I LOVE IT... (it is about 8 diapers if anyone is curious)

That proves your *theory* that you probably just fell in love with them. I'm sure you will get some adult diapers soon. We all had hit that peak where we either had to get depends to start off, or use baby diapers and stuff the underwear, or actually buy a bag of cotton and just getting juggy with it. You must be wanting a thick bulgy diaper when you can get them one day so if you do get the chance to go shop then go buy either Bellissimo's or Dry 24/7's

At least you are having the time of your life, my home (where of course I live with my mom) I had to wait till the house was clear but also then it wasn't safe either so i just slid some clothes on as well. You can remain sneak if you have the right clothing on if you choose. I also hope you know how to dispose "8" diapers properly without anyone finding out.

Yeah, I know how to dispose them. don't worry. Hmm, I ahve peed in them, but thanks to them being "stuffed" I don't dare to try and... well, shit in them

Quote Originally Posted by Tnecniw View Post
    Yeah, I know how to dispose them. don't worry. Hmm, I ahve peed in them, but thanks to them being "stuffed" I don't dare to try and... well, shit in them
    Definitely not advisable. You would have to literally change very soon than you would have to change a pee-filled diaper. For some people who they think it feels good I don't see why and would never try it. It smells, putting bacteria on your skin that's not supposed to be there, etc...

That's great, and I can't buy adult diaper either, can't find them in my size but I hope you'll get them soon. Just dispose them properly and enjoy this week :]

I don't dare to try and... well, shit in them
    Just for posterity's sake, "soiled diapers" directly translates to that. And I'm pretty confident that's not what you want one of your thread titles to be. :P

hmm, maybe. Well what is it called then? english isn't my first languange

hmm, maybe. Well what is it called then? english isn't my first languange
    "Wet" is the popular and more preferable term, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Definitely not advisable. You would have to literally change very soon than you would have to change a pee-filled diaper. For some people who they think it feels good I don't see why and would never try it. It smells, putting bacteria on your skin that's not supposed to be there, etc...
    It's not like you eat off your butt. Toddlers seem to be fine with all the bacteria that's not supposed to be there.
    Last edited by whiskeybravo; 10-Sep-2014 at 15:21.