Thread: Cloth and Disposable Fitting Questions

Default Cloth and Disposable Fitting Questions

So I'm an old hand at diapers, but have a question about fitting them. Um...is your penis supposed to be in direct contact with the absorbant material? And are there differences between cloth and dispies? Thanks!

In contact, I wonder how it could not be. So yes, it should point down.

Difference, yes, many. Mainly price and reusability haha!

Be more specific!

Cloth=Re-washable
    Plastic=Disposable

Cloth: can take time cleaning up whether wetting or messing but definitely saves you money instead of buying plastic diapers more and more often but doesn't give you the same love as a regular plastic diaper but it still does it jobs that's why we have cloth babies a.k.a. DogBoy It is worth it when you are low on money currently and again saves you money but it can be a hassle by cleaning them once used.

Plastic: is completely all around and does lots of absorbency depending on what kinds of diapers you have. The top tier diapers of best absorbency's are Dry 24/7's, Bambino Bellissimo's, etc. It's more fun goofing off in a plastic rather than cloth because plastic diapers crinkle, have more cool designs, comfy in padded areas, and definitely make you seem little ^^ Although you do have to dispose of them once used and that's why they are called "Disposable Diapers"

Your King Kong usually points down where the padding is even though all around your Incredible hulk is surrounded by padding regardless but not advisable to stick it straight up. If undergoing an erection then avoid contact with it by not messing with captain america at the bottom...let him get soft on his own. Sometimes leaving it alone while padded doesn't work and if it hurts to the point, then just un-strap yourself and let it go down on it's own. Once restored, then re-pad yourself back up, and continue to have fun ^^
    Last edited by Snivy; 08-Sep-2014 at 00:59.

To clarify...I have a Kins XL pullup cloth diaper I was going to use as a cover for my cloth diaps. The vinyl outer failed, so I cut it off and the wife used it to make cloth sanitary napkins (hot). I'd like to use it on occasion at night, but it's a bit..."billowy". I dont know if I can trust it with my pener kinda flopping around in there. Will it wick properly, or make a wet, uncomfortable mess?

Thanks for the replies!

As long as it's snuggly fit onto you, you shouldn't have any puddles coming outside the diaper. The urine should lock in place. If it's too big then yes, expect a small leakage.

You might have succes if you put it under a tighter brief to prevent your things from flopping around inside while you sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    To clarify...I have a Kins XL pullup cloth diaper I was going to use as a cover for my cloth diaps. The vinyl outer failed, so I cut it off and the wife used it to make cloth sanitary napkins (hot). I'd like to use it on occasion at night, but it's a bit..."billowy". I dont know if I can trust it with my pener kinda flopping around in there. Will it wick properly, or make a wet, uncomfortable mess?
    Must be some pretty awesome napkins. You positively will wick properly. As I said before, as long as it's snuggly fit onto you, you shouldn't have any puddles coming outside the diaper. The urine should lock in place. If it's too big then yes, expect a small leakage. Bob did make a point (I apologize) about having underwear lock you in place but plastic pants also help you. Keeps everything from "flopping" around inside and your snugged perfect to the point where you can fall asleep without a care in the world.

You must try it out before you go and experiment. Test some sizes and narrow down to some of which you are going to do. It's best to gather what you know and take the final exam and hope you pass instead of failing. I think you would be better off with plastic as what you mentioned about but if you prefer cloth then my suggestions for you would be get a pair of plastic pants (sometimes sizes vary but some DO stretch) If you don't have anything, then make sure your cloth diapers are a perfect size because if they are too big then leakage will slip right off if you like a side sleeper or a upside down bat sleeper. Snug will prevent that and lock any wetness you produce in place.

Have fun.