Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Smell

Default Smell

Any tips on how to get the diaper smell off of me? Diaper, pee, and poop smell is what is one me, any household products to get that off of me?

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    already did
    Did you use soap...

plastic pants over the diaper works best. Keeps smell in for most part. Can gets some cheap off ebay for $10-15

never mind, i took a second shower and i smell better, sorry for this short thread.

Yeah, I have a really bad ocd thing with smell, and showers seem to work, even for me... If you have to use scented soaps, body wash, strong shampoo, just... lol take a shower.

Oh and question for the guys: Do you guys have penis deodorant? I know I have vagina deodorant, but I didn't know if guys had something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby_Cullen View Post
    Yeah, I have a really bad ocd thing with smell, and showers seem to work, even for me... If you have to use scented soaps, body wash, strong shampoo, just... lol take a shower.

Oh and question for the guys: Do you guys have penis deodorant? I know I have vagina deodorant, but I didn't know if guys had something similar.
    Noooo. (At least, nothing that I know of! Knowing modern consumerism, it should be made soon if not already! )

I quite often think I, and the whole of the house, smell bad. I don't think it actually does though, I think it's more that I feel unclean. Usually, taking a shower helps. But I pretty much just have to wait for a while until I feel less weird.

The odd thing is, I don't actually have to use the diaper. Just any sort of TB activities leave me feeling a bit... dirty, I guess is how I'd describe it.