Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Stuffed Animal?

Default New Stuffed Animal?

I miss my dinosaur Rexxy, he was a blue T-Rex that roared when I hugged him. I lost him to my dog who chewed him up and showed him no mercy. I have decided it is time to get a new stuffed aminal, but I just don't know what kind to get. I was thinking maybe I could get a new dinosaur, or maybe a lion. I don't knows I just can't sleep anymore without a nice soft stuffed aminal friend to hug. Do you have any other suggestions?

Well for me I just can't get a new plushie. It's kind of like love at first sight for me and plushies xD. I will only get a plushie if I feel like I can make a connection to it Not sure if it's weird or not but when I go looking for plushies, my imagination will tend to kick off and I feel like the plushie is talking to me :P

These guys make incredibly soft and amazing plushies. Highly recommended. http://www.douglascuddletoy.com

Lions are the best!

This is my Leo, hear him roar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LionCub.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	21828  

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    These guys make incredibly soft and amazing plushies. Highly recommended. http://www.douglascuddletoy.com
    Awws some of those look really cool. Kinda want to get one

EDIT: Darn now I want either http://www.douglascuddletoy.com/p/ge...shepherd?pp=12 or http://www.douglascuddletoy.com/p/nadia-husky?pp=12
    Last edited by lilkayden; 06-Sep-2014 at 16:06.

They are all so cute >.< I can't decide

I find myself more drawn into designing and sewing one myself than buying them from stores or off the internet. Most of the stuff I always find are too small or such crap they fall apart

It happened to my favorite bunny one night when I was cuddling her in my sleep. I was sadface for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Azie View Post
    I find myself more drawn into designing and sewing one myself than buying them from stores or off the internet. Most of the stuff I always find are too small or such crap they fall apart

It happened to my favorite bunny one night when I was cuddling her in my sleep. I was sadface for a week.
    I wish I knew how to do that. That would be so much more meaningful than buying one. I am sorry about your bunny

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    I wish I knew how to do that. That would be so much more meaningful than buying one. I am sorry about your bunny
    It took a lot of trial and error, but once you do it a few times it really isn't that hard. A little digging around on the internet and you can find many tutorials on how to sew teddies. Let me see if I can dig the one up I learned from a few years ago. The only really expensive part is getting a sewing machine if you don't want to hand stitch the entire thing.

Wow, they are really nice!, I wish I didnt look because now I want all three of their collie plushies