Thread: New to the abdl scene

Default New to the abdl scene

I've been into diapers all my life even as a child. As I get older I feel more guilty about engaging in wearing diapers. How many people do this. Am I alone? What is the most acceptable way of engaging in this in a healthy way without it interfering with life? Please post positive responses. I feel like I made a huge jump joining this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by halo9372 View Post
    I've been into diapers all my life even as a child. As I get older I feel more guilty about engaging in wearing diapers. How many people do this. Am I alone? What is the most acceptable way of engaging in this in a healthy way without it interfering with life? Please post positive responses. I feel like I made a huge jump joining this forum.
    Welcome and don't feel guilty , to me it's stress relief and practicality when working
    P/S we have all walks of life on here

You've already made the first step forward by joining this forum You are among friends that understand what your going through, and are here to be positive, thats what friends do.
    What your feeling is perfectly normal, it's like a first kiss, at first, it feels wrong, and comes with all these mixed emotions. or having a "adult beverage" for the first time "Is anyone Looking" Oh MY...... See, I like having a drink ever now and then, but if I was to drink everyday, I'd lose my mind, so I know when I drink, I have to be a adult, and know my limit.
    The same goes for wearing diapers, here's my advice: Pick one night a week to enjoy and wear diapers, like a friday or saturday night, or whatever works for you, and this way, it's only once a week, you'll keep control over the matter, but still enjoy wearing.
    For instance, I don't know when I "go", yeah I could easily let diapers get out of hand and control my life, but better than that, I make it a point to keep it a secret, even my closest friends don't even know I wear, even though, I wear 24,7.
    Just remind yourself, your in control, and only do what "You want to do" if you only like to wet, then wet and stop, maybe just set in a diaper while watching a movie, something like that. Last, Don't judge yourself, this is part of you, who you are, don't rob yourself of the enjoyment.
    I think if you take your time, you'll grow to love diapers that much more, and have control over them. if you any questions, feel free to ask

Quote Originally Posted by halo9372 View Post
    As I get older I feel more guilty about engaging in wearing diapers.
    Many of us have gone through binge and purge cycles for feeling this way. Our social values are in conflict with our personal desires. These desires were implanted in you at a very young age and are normally very strong and will probably last your lifetime. You didn't do anything wrong that made you acquire these desires, they just happened. Think of it as a disease with benefits.

How many people do this. Am I alone?
    It's relatively rare. Our guestimates are usually in the tens of thousands range for a country like the US.

What is the most acceptable way of engaging in this in a healthy way without it interfering with life?
    This is a loaded question . For starters, you have no control over what others find acceptable. You have to find what is acceptable to you. Once you find that you will begin to balance this part of your life with the other parts of your life in a way that is acceptable to you. It doesn't interfere with life, it's a part of life. Balance is the key, and balance is a very personal thing.

If I can say one thing relating to the context of your post it would be to accept this as a part of who you are. You are not weird or abnormal. The sooner you embrace it the happier you will feel about it and become confident with yourself.

Thanks guys, I'm glad I'm not alone. Thanks for the posts. It lifts a lot off my shoulders.

norcal57

Welcome, and remember you need to move at a pace that you feel comfortable with. I sure hope you can learn from our mistakes. There is a few threads on purging and acceptance that are good reading. I first realized my interest when I was around 10, and now.. well it has been with me for a LONG time. The sooner you accept that it is part of you, the easier and better it gets. From what I have seen, the people here have been around long enough to have experienced any thing you could possiblly imagine. Relax, jump in, you are among friends.