Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to figure out whch way I lean

Question Trying to figure out whch way I lean

I know I like diapers but I feel more like I lean toward an adult little. I also am trying to decide if I want the diaper thing to be sexual. If so I really don't want it to be the majority of the time. When I say I am trying to figure out which way I lean more I mean am I an AB or an AL.

I know a lot of you think they are so close together and could be considered one and the same but I feel I fit more into an adult little. A toddler would describe me the best when I think about what I like; I really don't like Dora, Blues clues, or any cartoon that deals with too much talking with the audience.

I love MLP, Rainbow Bright, and even care bears. I think I kill over if some one ties me to a chair and forces me to watch Telly Tubbies. I can totally get back into the other cartoons but just not the ones designed for babies. If you like that stuff than great. I am glad you guys do.

For those who consider yourself an adult little how did you decide on it and do you still enjoy diapers? I consider myself a diapered adult little

I've always been a DL, but regression caught my interest after I started in college... Stress maybe? I don't know. So I define myself as being a diaperfur/littlefur. It all depends on my mood.
    Other than that... Well, diapers are something sexual for me...
    For me the regressing is mainly how I act and want to be treated, cartoons and whatever doesn't really say me much.
    Sorry if it's a confusing post, I tend to type as I come up with new Things to say... Stream of consiousness (spelled??). ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    I know I like diapers but I feel more like I lean toward an adult little. I also am trying to decide if I want the diaper thing to be sexual. If so I really don't want it to be the majority of the time. When I say I am trying to figure out which way I lean more I mean am I an AB or an AL.

I know a lot of you think they are so close together and could be considered one and the same but I feel I fit more into an adult little. A toddler would describe me the best when I think about what I like; I really don't like Dora, Blues clues, or any cartoon that deals with too much talking with the audience.

I love MLP, Rainbow Bright, and even care bears. I think I kill over if some one ties me to a chair and forces me to watch Telly Tubbies. I can totally get back into the other cartoons but just not the ones designed for babies. If you like that stuff than great. I am glad you guys do.

For those who consider yourself an adult little how did you decide on it and do you still enjoy diapers? I consider myself a diapered adult little
    I myself don't really find a need for labels within labels often. I do whatever interests me and just use blanket terms usually. I was a DL and liked them sexually and liked my gf in them. In the last year I've enjoyed regressing while switching the roles with my gf; now I'm the baby and she'll be the little playmate with a side of mommy. Honestly, just do what comes naturally. If it feels sexual, have fun, if you wanna be a baby for just a day, that works too. I understand the need for sub branches sometimes, but for ab/dlism, it just seems redundant.

You can do different things at different times. This is role-play and stress relief, there's no rule that it has to make sense. If you want to pretend to be a 6-year old who disdains the baby shows but never quite got on board with the potty training thing, you can do that.

You can also relieve yourself sexually at certain times and pretend to regress at others. Several people here have discussed that, and you'll find everyone runs along a spectrum, from people who are entirely sexual with diapers to people who find themselves a little grossed out at the idea of mixing sex with their little time.

What's important is that you find what appeals to you and makes you feel whatever combination of safe/happy/relaxed/aroused that you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    You can do different things at different times. This is role-play and stress relief, there's no rule that it has to make sense. If you want to pretend to be a 6-year old who disdains the baby shows but never quite got on board with the potty training thing, you can do that.

You can also relieve yourself sexually at certain times and pretend to regress at others. Several people here have discussed that, and you'll find everyone runs along a spectrum, from people who are entirely sexual with diapers to people who find themselves a little grossed out at the idea of mixing sex with their little time.

What's important is that you find what appeals to you and makes you feel whatever combination of safe/happy/relaxed/aroused that you'd like.
    Yea. I see why you're a distinguished contributor lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post

This. Also, don't get too tied down by what most people generally consider to be related to a certain age/age-range or even what you experienced at those ages. This is fantasy, and as such, can be literally whatever you want it to be. Personally, I don't set any age for myself beyond "Little," and if I do want to set a specific age, I come up with story that ties it all together.

And, personally, I mostly want to keep being little separate from the more sexual aspects of being a DL, but that isn't always how it plays out and that doesn't really bother me. I do have a question though, MLPPebble, are you asking how you can reconcile being a DL with also being a little who is of an age that you think shouldn't be in diapers, or something else?

WearingClouds

I am a diaper lover and little girl. I am transitioning to wearing 24/7 and making it a lifestyle. I don't act differently in public though

I've always identified as a DL, but I think on some level, all of us are somewhere in that AB/Little spectrum because the origin of our attachment to the diaper had to come from some sort of experience or stage that we're all harkening back to. Personally, I remember being put in diapers for bed through second grade, and that's the age that my mind tends to go to when I'm fantasizing in a diaper. I tend to imagine being changed for bed or on a day when I was sick, my mom or aunt coming in and just changing my diaper. Does that make me a "little"? I don't think so because I don't much care for the age regression stuff as far as cartoons, toys, and clothes (except for diapers) goes.

There's no rule that says ABs and littles have to act like actual children of a particular age. You can mix and match activities and behaviors of children of different ages and of your adult self.

I like drinking from a bottle (considered appropriate only for infants) while dressed like a toddler and walking. The only cartoon shows that interest me are the ones that are meant for adults! (Like South Park, Rick & Steve, and the first season of Drawn Together.)

I'm a little and a DL (and a babyfur and a LG and...) because both sides appeal to me.

I'm not usually turned-on when I decide to regress, more like stressed out and having fun in my free moments. And then sometimes I'm aroused and just put a diaper on but don't regress. There's no rule of the universe that says you can't have both. (There's also baby-themed humiliation bondage, which is a third interest)

Also, Care Bears rocks.