Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Horrible!!

Exclamation Horrible!!

The worst diaps youve ever tryed. There horrible since there paper thin. And they crackle like a 4th of july firework. And they leak like a bathroom faucet!! Well what i tryed was depends underwear and i peed like one drop and it like went through the padding into my pants something like that. And this could allso get messages to other people about what to avoid diaper wize.

Butterfly Mage

Depends in general are pretty undependable across the entire product line.

I tried some tena pullups that were pretty horrible, they didn't hold much of anything.

zakrawr

pink or blue huggies trainer pants when i used to be able to fit in them, would take one wetting then leak all down my legs.
    were paper thin and very uncomfy too.

Default Diapers that didn't fit

I've tried the Molicare Super and the Abena Abi Form XPlus and they are great diapers if you can get them to fit. I tried Medium Molicare and they just weren't big enough. In fact one time they leaked out of the top and got the top of my pants and tee shirt wet. So I tried both in large, and they were way too big. I couldn't get the leg bands tight and they leaked. Now I use a cheap disposable with a Pamper 6.

Quote Originally Posted by clothdiaperbaby View Post
    I've tried the Molicare Super and the Abena Abi Form XPlus and they are great diapers if you can get them to fit. I tried Medium Molicare and they just weren't big enough. In fact one time they leaked out of the top and got the top of my pants and tee shirt wet. So I tried both in large, and they were way too big. I couldn't get the leg bands tight and they leaked. Now I use a cheap disposable with a Pamper 6.
    Ouch... well im happily resideing in a abenas X+ medium right now and there perfect!

Depends are by far one of the worst diapers I've ever tried, like you said they leak very easily, and they're not too comfortable.

Walgreens briefs. They were super thin, uncomfortable leak guards, and bad tapes. I understand these have been revised, though. I used them ~3 years ago. These used to irriate my legs so much.

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    Walgreens briefs. They were super thin, uncomfortable leak guards, and bad tapes. I understand these have been revised, though. I used them ~3 years ago. These used to irriate my legs so much.
    They're not too bad now, but they're still paper thin and just about as good as Depends. I like them more though because the tapes are much better than Depends and I found them more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    I never tried the 3 years ago, but they work better than depends IMO. Worked best with a size 6 as a stuffer. Really bulged up and could take two wettings comfortably. Also very comfortable.