Thread: Hey :)

Cool Hey :)

I'm oppel175, I decided to join so that I can have a better understanding of my boyfriend's fetish/lifestyle. I'm not an adult baby, nor am I a caregiver. I just want a better perspective.

Anywho, nice to meet you guys ^_^

Welcome oppel175! Please feel free to roam around the threads for information. There is a lot here. Do you have any specific questions?

Welcome, and on behalf of the ABDL community here, thank you for caring enough about your bf's situation to want to learn more from us. You will find a very supportive and helpful community. We also want to get to know you better. What kind of hobbies do you have. I see you're a college student and enjoy singing. I have loved singing my whole life. I especially enjoy singing in a high quality choir.

How long have you two been together? How did he tell you? Has your bf shared what his interest in this lifestyle is? Did you find this website through him or on your own exploration?

If you don't know much about the ABDL community, I can tell you we are all (mostly) normal people with normal lives who happen to have a like for diapers and adult baby activities. However, we are not all the same. Myself, I am a DL with little interest in other AB activities. Some are interested in regression and there are the furries, an element of this community I don't understand very well. Many are married with children. Some are gay like you and your bf, some are questioning, some are bi and some are straight. We try here to respect wherever each of the others are in their journey through life. We try not to be judgmental. So, feel free to ask questions, have private conversations with others you think might be helpful to you, and, share your own thoughts.

So again, welcome! I look forward to seeing you around here.

Some of the hobbies I enjoy consist of a mixture of gaming, gaming and gaming My boyfriend disclosed this before we started dating, also I too sang in a choir. Interestingly enough, this choir was only opened to the best vocal students, and I was accepted in as a computer science major O_o.

Welcome! ^^ I love seeing partners to ABs/DLs sign up here to understand/support said person. I hope you will find answers to your questions on here, there's tons of topics, so... (Long live the search function ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by oppel175 View Post
    I'm oppel175, I decided to join so that I can have a better understanding of my boyfriend's fetish/lifestyle. I'm not an adult baby, nor am I a caregiver. I just want a better perspective.

Anywho, nice to meet you guys ^_^
    Welcome. I am very happy to see someone from outside join to better understand all of this, and not run away in fear. Like has been said, we are pretty normal people from all over the world...we just have this one thing that interests us.