Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would just want this?

Default Who would just want this?

I'm not exactly sure of where this should be, but I have noticed a few people wanting to wet the bed again. There have been a few people who have asked about wetting the bed. They either wear diapers already, or they want their parents to force them into wearing diapers. What I don't understand, is who would want this? Wetting the bed is not a joke, it isn't fun, and should never be. I am 19, and have wet the bed all my life. It isn't fun it really sucks. I have 3 younger siblings, the youngest is 5 and even he doesn't wet the bed. Now I have learned to just accept the fact that I am going to wake up in a wet and cold nightmare for the rest of my life. I would never in a million years want my parents or any other family members to know I still do this. I still wake up and want to cry, and sometimes I do. So next time you think wetting your bed for a thrill, diapers, or any other reason of enjoyment or fun please reconsider. You could harm your body and make it permanent. What about everyone else how do you feel about people wanting to wet for fun or for diapers.

From a practical standpoint, mattresses are expensive and why pay good money to replace them? Even with a mattress protector, you still wind up with a laundry problem.

While I agree that trying to make yourself wet at night is pretty foolish, I can also see where some of these people are coming from. Some younger members who have difficulty obtaining their own diapers might think it's a good way to get their parents to buy them some. Others want to do it because they believe it will help them feel more babyish, and perhaps also give them a legitimate excuse for wearing diapers.

So, as a support forum, we should try to just gently help these people see that their idea isn't as great as they might think it is.

Ok for some they would like a reason they wear diapers .
    Not that they mentally need them then its ok .
    People can be ok with a bedwetting you need then but not dieper lover's so much.
    It's how it is looked at poor thing its ok some people wet the bed it's ok yor ok i understand hug.
    Now eeek you like diapers you must be some kind of a freak look at the freak he likes diapers.
    So that it in a nut shell .
    Which would you like a or b same with kids it's ok you need them parent's are ok it's you.
    If you like them then your treatment can be hell . Doctor's the mental kind no diapers punished teased shunned . Want the list it's a long one. So next time have a little kindness that is why.

I think there are many here who would like a "switch" that they can turn on when the are in "diaper mode" that would allow them to wet in there sleep if they are wearing a diaper. I have only wet the bed once in my teen/adult life. I was not wearing a diaper, as I rarely sleep in them. I was going through a very stressful and depressing period in my life and had a nightmare were I lost control of a situation I was in. (Note the dream had nothing to do with my actual life situation but could have been a manifestation of it.). During this dream I woke up completely soaked. I was absolutely in a panic. I was depressed for days over it. Luckily my mattress has a removable cover and there was no permanent damage. I truly feel for you ad hope that someday diapers can be a choice for you rather than a requirement.

I can understand the mindset of wanting too, the feeling of complete helplessness, and being cared for.

I think most are thinking in small baby/kid sized wetting accidents.
    Not a adult sized one, and that it may be easy to deal with and clean up.

I had it happen to me once(did not do it intentionally) and it was a pain to deal with and clean up.
    Now having it happen all the time sounds like it be hard to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    I'm not exactly sure of where this should be, but I have noticed a few people wanting to wet the bed again. There have been a few people who have asked about wetting the bed. They either wear diapers already, or they want their parents to force them into wearing diapers. What I don't understand, is who would want this? Wetting the bed is not a joke, it isn't fun, and should never be. I am 19, and have wet the bed all my life. It isn't fun it really sucks. I have 3 younger siblings, the youngest is 5 and even he doesn't wet the bed. Now I have learned to just accept the fact that I am going to wake up in a wet and cold nightmare for the rest of my life. I would never in a million years want my parents or any other family members to know I still do this. I still wake up and want to cry, and sometimes I do. So next time you think wetting your bed for a thrill, diapers, or any other reason of enjoyment or fun please reconsider. You could harm your body and make it permanent. What about everyone else how do you feel about people wanting to wet for fun or for diapers.
    I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go through this! It's stories like this that reaffirm my belief that it's a waste of a natural ability to prevent yourself from wetting the bed, as well as a slap in the face to bedwetters, to simply force yourself to wet the bed uncontrollably. Have you had any luck with improvement on your bedwetting, BronyPony14?

babyscooby

Bedwetting can be solved, unless you have an actual medical problem, and that would mean your wet during the day also.
    The best method is avoiding fluids 2 hours before bed, visiting the toilet right before bed, then setting an alarm at 4 hours, or less, and getting up to go. I know its not the most restful sleep, but you can overcome this easily.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go through this! It's stories like this that reaffirm my belief that it's a waste of a natural ability to prevent yourself from wetting the bed, as well as a slap in the face to bedwetters, to simply force yourself to wet the bed uncontrollably. Have you had any luck with improvement on your bedwetting, BronyPony14?
    Thanks, but my wetting has been unchanged I have always been wet ever since I could remember. I have had a couple of accidents and close calls during the day recently which worries me.