Thread: Hai everyone

PupChili

Default Hai everyone

Hello to all on the world of ADISC. You can Call me Chili or Tai, take your pic.

Ive been into Diapers for a number of years and am still not all that accepting of this side of me so im hoping that being able to talk and make friends with others would help me to accept this side of me.

Outside of this side of me, Ive taken up photography and am slowly learning all about photography which is quite interesing, I also enjoy Videogames (Xbox and ps3) Mass effect series currently .

Im not sure what else i should add to this introduction, words are not my strong point, If you have questions just ask, it would be nice to talk to others I dont bite

Quote Originally Posted by PupChili View Post
    Hello to all on the world of ADISC. You can Call me Chili or Tai, take your pic.

Ive been into Diapers for a number of years and am still not all that accepting of this side of me so im hoping that being able to talk and make friends with others would help me to accept this side of me.

Outside of this side of me, Ive taken up photography and am slowly learning all about photography which is quite interesing, I also enjoy Videogames (Xbox and ps3) Mass effect series currently .

Im not sure what else i should add to this introduction, words are not my strong point, If you have questions just ask, it would be nice to talk to others I dont bite
    Hello and welcome to the site. It's not unusual to have acceptance problems where wearing diapers is concerned. I think most of us have been there. It does get better with time, and this site helps a lot.

I used to take a lot of pictures, back in the day of 35mm and developing. It was a lot of fun. I had and still have, a Canon single lens reflex, 35mm. I need to upgrade my digital camera and again I'm leaning toward Canon. Anyway, welcome to the site. If you have questions, just start a thread as we are here for you.

PupChili

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hello and welcome to the site. It's not unusual to have acceptance problems where wearing diapers is concerned. I think most of us have been there. It does get better with time, and this site helps a lot.

I used to take a lot of pictures, back in the day of 35mm and developing. It was a lot of fun. I had and still have, a Canon single lens reflex, 35mm. I need to upgrade my digital camera and again I'm leaning toward Canon. Anyway, welcome to the site. If you have questions, just start a thread as we are here for you.
    That is reassuring to know, that time should help and this site does look like it would be a helpfull thing.

I also use a cannon, Since im newly starting up to photography i have only used digital with is the eos600D which is pretty good kit.

Thank you and its good to know i can get help and answers from the boards and threads on here