Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Video Games

Default Baby Video Games

Has anyone played any baby video games such as this one for the Wii:

Disappointingly no but I did play something similar to that. Called "Call of Duty Black ops 2" Play Multiplayer and listen to all the little children scream their asses off just because they either got camp-killed, hard scoped, or was one off of an Orbital V-sat.
    Last edited by Snivy; 31-Aug-2014 at 01:27. Reason: Fixed Quotations

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Disappointingly no but I did play something similar to that. Called "Call of Duty Black ops 2" Play Multiplayer and listen to all the little children scream their asses off just because they either got camp-killed, hard scoped, or was one off of an Orbital V-sat.
    That takes me back to my old Halo 2 days. Glad to hear online multiplayer hasn't changed... Not really.

Yes, I bought that game for my daughter a few years ago. The baby is just not customizable enough. It was disappointing that the baby on the game cover is so much cuter than any in the game. I never figured out how to earn points and go to the store. I am sure I got stuck rocking my "grandkids" a few times on that game.

While the topic area is obviously of interest, I have to say as a game enthusiast that the game shown there shows off many of the worst features of the Wii. It's basically just an upgraded Tomogachi with a few motion controls tacked on.

If you've never tried them, there are some ABDL games on FoxTalesTimes (no longer updating) made in RPGMaker software. http://www.foxtalestimes.com/Games/
    One of them is done, and a couple others have an opening that has a few interesting bits and pieces. I quite like Weston Academy one, even though it isn't finished.

You wanna know of a good game with a baby in it? Super Mario World 2: Yoshis island on snes. Even the crayon art of the game fit.

I've played a similar one on my Kindle. It was more babyish and less parent oriented. They have all sorts of dress and feed the baby games out there. Some are better than others.

When I saw the title I thought you were asking about video games for babies, not games with babies. Somewhere at home I have a Teletubbies point and click CD-ROM made for toddlers, which some of the AB types might get a kick out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    *clap clap clap*

I can't say I'm interested, but I'd love to try it if the baby were a babyfur character.