Thread: Help!

Exclamation Help!

I'm convinced that i am a complete and utter nutcase. I'm so screwed up and weird, i just have no clue why i am so screwed up in the head. as most of you know, i have a thread going on about one of my incidents where i did some questionable things and it is still making me have guilt, in fact i have just moped around the last couple of days trying to figure out what is wrong with me. basically, i have come to terms that i am a nonsexual sissyfur, and I'm ok with that, what I'm no ok with is that i might be getting turned on by spanking. basically, earlier today i was roleplaying, and i playfully spanked my rear, then i got hard and had to stop the roleplay. basically, I'm looking for answers and a way to implement spanking into my roleplay without being inherently sexual. i am going to a goodwill this weekend maybe, and I'm just trying to come to terms completely with my sissyfurness so i could buy myself some sissyfur clothes, i got $40.00 from cleaning some dudes gutter. I'm just so confused, am i crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittermunk View Post
    I'm convinced that i am a complete and utter nutcase. I'm so screwed up and weird, i just have no clue why i am so screwed up in the head. as most of you know, i have a thread going on about one of my incidents where i did some questionable things and it is still making me have guilt, in fact i have just moped around the last couple of days trying to figure out what is wrong with me. basically, i have come to terms that i am a nonsexual sissyfur, and I'm ok with that, what I'm no ok with is that i might be getting turned on by spanking. basically, earlier today i was roleplaying, and i playfully spanked my rear, then i got hard and had to stop the roleplay. basically, I'm looking for answers and a way to implement spanking into my roleplay without being inherently sexual. i am going to a goodwill this weekend maybe, and I'm just trying to come to terms completely with my sissyfurness so i could buy myself some sissyfur clothes, i got $40.00 from cleaning some dudes gutter. I'm just so confused, am i crazy.
    Hi Kittermunk. Having read the thread you are referring to, I was wondering, what do you do during the day and evenings? Do you work, go to school? Do you have friends whom you hang out with? I ask this because I'm worried about you. You seem preoccupied with the things that bring us to this site to the extent that they are occupying too much of your life. I'm really asking more than implying, and it's based on your threads.

You don't seem happy, but rather, you seem distressed trying to deal with the things that you have mentioned. Diapers, being furry and even spanking should be a small part of our lives, not something that is taking so much of your focus. We say that wearing and using diapers, etc. hurts no one, unless it starts to consume what should be 90 percent of our normal lives. When that happens, it may be time to seek professional help.

I'm not trying to be or even sound negative or condemning. I'm simply concerned.

dogboy: I'm a janitor at the local high school during the night, I'm friendly with the staff and students, i have quite a few friends FYI. by the way, i dont belive ikn therapy as i am not a follower of bogus info that comes from a book that isn't even properly bound. i am a normal fuctioning being, i just am so stressed that i might have two fandoms, i just cant stand two fandoms, i need a way to properly implemnt spanking into sissy fox play. i don't go on that DPRtube site, because as you know, i threw up on my mac.

dogboy: I'm a janitor at the local high school during the night, I'm friendly with the staff and students, i have quite a few friends FYI. by the way, i dont belive ikn therapy as i am not a follower of bogus info that comes from a book that isn't even properly bound. i am a normal fuctioning being, i just am so stressed that i might have two fandoms, i just cant stand two fandoms, i need a way to properly implemnt spanking into sissy fox play. i don't go on that DPRtube site, because as you know, i threw up on my mac.
    Kittermunk, what you're saying here still raises some questions for me. I'm glad that you're doing well as a janitor and have friendly relations with the staff and students. However, I'm really concerned that you're dedicating too much of your time to the identify that you've constructed for yourself and are making yourself unhappy as a result. Identity is a complex subject and it's okay for you and many other people to have two or more aspects to your personality. This isn't something that should make you feel bad.

I also think that therapy can be really helpful and that there's evidence for that on this very site, as many of the members here have said that therapy really made a difference in making them feel better when they were suffering. I think you should consider taking a second look at it.

You are honestly not going to get anywhere with your current attitude. A lot of good and solid advice was offered to you in your last thread and you've largely ignored it, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittermunk
    what I'm no ok with is that i might be getting turned on by spanking. basically, earlier today i was roleplaying, and i playfully spanked my rear, then i got hard and had to stop the roleplay. basically, I'm looking for answers and a way to implement spanking into my roleplay without being inherently sexual.
    I'm going to be blunt and say that's basically impossible. It's like those that try to quit diapers, they end up coming back to it. Spanking will always more than likely give you that kind of response every time. You might as well just not spank yourself during that kind of play and accept that fact. Or don't.

Or you can change your attitude and just roll with it, because that's not going to change.

The sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

ArchieRoni: i have gone to some nice therapists before, but most of the therapists up here a really big assholes.

Geno: i cant have two fandoms, i dont want to end up like the crazies on dprtube ...

ArchieRoni: i have gone to some nice therapists before, but most of the therapists up here a really big assholes.

Geno: i cant have two fandoms, i dont want to end up like the crazies on dprtube ...
    Kittermunk, I can say undoubtedly with experience having been spanked, forcibly diapered, put in just about every bondage element, cross dressed, slept with both men and women, that I have not become someone three fries short of a happy meal. In fact, just the opposite.

So with that in mind, I can say, with experience, you are not going to end up like that even remotely because you enjoy a light spanking.

Think about it and reeeeeeelaaaaaaaaax duuuuuuuuude. Seriously.

Let this 80's classic sooothe you. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_2entulkw

It's OK to have multiple fetishes. You say you are nonsexual but it's obvious that certain things turn you on. It's OK. Relax and give yourself some time to figure yourself out and just go with the flow.

Geno: thanks, i was honestly in need of some 80's goodness, I'm being the most sincere ever when i say that DPRTube is the most vile repulsive site i ever witnessed. if this world is just an apple, ill take bite by saying that i am a nut, a misfit, a loon, but by all i am, i say that i am a proud sissyfur who likes to be spanked, ill admit it, but i will try to refrain for masturbating as a fox kit.

barkid: i know, i just don't want to morph into someone who wear diapers under a fursuit or inserts a tail plug. i'm crying because i am just so screwed up.