Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new baby pants bottle

Default new baby pants bottle

So I don't know if anyone else has had the opportunity to try baby pants' new baby bottle that has a nipple of their own design, and while I like it for being bigger and therefore more fitting more into my mouth but the liquid itself seems to be coming out slow for me and I don't know if I'm just doing it wrong or if it's supposed to be slower. I had the idea that maybe I had it in the wrong position in my mouth. Anyway here's a link you guys have any ideas?

http://www.baby-pants.com/nursing.php

The nipple looks like it's an improvement over the NUK 5 nipple. It'll probably take a little time and practice to get it working for you.
    I might order one of the nipples just to try it out since they'll fit a standard baby bottle. At the present time I use the baby nipples
    that came with my bottles. They also included the NUK 5 nipple which I never could make work.

That is the same nipple used to feed farm animals. Take from an old Iowa boy. Seen many calves be bottle fed with one.

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedinTexas View Post
    That is the same nipple used to feed farm animals. Take from an old Iowa boy. Seen many calves be bottle fed with one.
    that's what I figured I looked for one at tractor supply before I broke down and bought one of these.

How comfortable is it to nurse on? I have looked at these bottles, and like the prints on them, but I don't know about my thoughts on the nipple. Does it feel like you might choke on it on accident?

I like the new baby-pants nipple a lot. It is more comfortable and natural than a Nuk-5 nipple. I don't think it takes longer to drink a bottle; the size of the hole may be more important here.

You could enlarge the hole like I did to my baby bottles. Personally, I like the idea of drinking from a real baby bottle. It seems to heighten the experience for me, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    How comfortable is it to nurse on? I have looked at these bottles, and like the prints on them, but I don't know about my thoughts on the nipple. Does it feel like you might choke on it on accident?
    It's actually really comfortable though I've never tried the Nuk 5 nipple to compare it to. I myself never had any worries about choking on it though I could see if you had a small mouth I mean a really small mouth you might be worried about it even then though the weight of the bottle will push it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    You could enlarge the hole like I did to my baby bottles. Personally, I like the idea of drinking from a real baby bottle. It seems to heighten the experience for me, but that's just me.
    and how do I go about doing that do I get a knife or something with more finesse.

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    It's actually really comfortable though I've never tried the Nuk 5 nipple to compare it to. I myself never had any worries about choking on it though I could see if you had a small mouth I mean a really small mouth you might be worried about it even then though the weight of the bottle will push it out.

- - - Updated - - -

and how do I go about doing that do I get a knife or something with more finesse.
    This may sound a little strange, but I used the tip of a cork screw. I worked quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedinTexas View Post
    I wasn't fond of the shape before, but this totally killed the image for me. If I'm gonna drink from a bottle, I have a certain expectation on the feeling and look to get me in that headspace. Going from infant to calf is a weird jump for me mentally.