Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally did it!

Tremer

Red face Finally did it!

so last night i got really drunk! i chugged like 7 or 8 molson canadian cold shots tehe "was having a really crappy night" anyways i walked for about 20 minutes until i came upon this house with 2 fairly young ladys early 20's i basically asked them if they had a diaper because i was staying at my friends house and i had been drinking so i didnt want to have a "accident" which was true, accept im living with him.
    so as kind as one of the ladys was she actually had one and led me to the washroom so i could put it on i was pretty embarrassed but the desire for a diaper was really strong and i didnt have much control over it but i left for about 15 minutes and i eventually convinced myself i would basically ask "1" of them to change me..... so drunkin me walked back to the house. i tried to explain to them how i have always had the "desire" to have someone change me just once!
    i didnt explain it very well because they kept asking me "what do you need, hun?" and "what would you like us to do?". its was crazy embarrassing, i reassured them that i know how creepy this "request" may sound and that i completely understand if they were wierded out and didnt want to. i joked about how i was gunna start running out the door as soon as i explained it to them. but we went for a smoke (even though i quit for almost 2 weeks now lol!) but anywayssss theyy were really understanding! one more than the other! they said they had lots of experience in changing diapers and they have seen almost everything :p so the 2 of them went and grabbed a "depends diaper" the one with the blue line down the middle and showed me to the washroom. it was so awkward at first but one of them said "just drop them" i giggled" then slowly started to pull my pants down, i knew that this was in my control so it wasnt actually as bad as i thought it was going to be! but i pulled them down with my pp kinda sticking up, so i looked away as they both stood beside me and put the diaper on me! they did not say anything, i guess i was just exited! with 2 good looking girls looking at my crotch and they were willing to put a diaper on me! this was something i only ever dreamt of and it finally came true!! the one lady offered to do this again, but i explained how i am trying to control these urges as much as possible (i only wear one about once every two weeks) im going to go back to there house next week and bring them a coffee or something "while im sober!" i dont think i will be needing my diaper changed for a very long time! i am so happy that finally happened!!!! so thats my interesting "drunkin night" last night i wonder what they were thinking... haha!

Tremer

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    Lol thats funny. What nice ladies~
    mwahaha! yes they were very open minded/understanding haha!

and yeah, I agree you should bring them coffee or something nice ^w^ and make friends with them! Never know what will transpire xDD

The thing I'm the most curious about, though, would be: how comes 2 ladies in their early '20s had diapers around their place?

Tremer

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    The thing I'm the most curious about, though, would be: how comes 2 ladies in their early '20s had diapers around their place?
    haha only 1 of of them did and ikr!

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    And why didn't you just use the bathroom?

So you picked a house at random because it had two women in evidence, asked these people you didn't know for a diaper rather than their toilet and they changed you? I think I'm going with either: outline for new diaper fiction, or you were on a bender and didn't recall diapering yourself. What you describe is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    So you picked a house at random because it had two women in evidence, asked these people you didn't know for a diaper rather than their toilet and they changed you? I think I'm going with either: outline for new diaper fiction, or you were on a bender and didn't recall diapering yourself. What you describe is ludicrous.
    I agree. If I was a Librarian, I'd put your account in the fiction section. Please be honest here in the forums. This sounds like it belongs in the stories section.
    Last edited by Gardener; 29-Aug-2014 at 17:29. Reason: Add. Opulent words

Tremer

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I agree. If I was a Librarian, I'd put your account in the fiction section. Please be honest here in the forums. This sounds like it belongs in the stories section.
    hahaha! i went to a retirement home okay! i lied about the house! its just embaressing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    And why didn't you just use the bathroom?
    i did use the bathroom before!! and ill be honest i just used it because i was drunkk and didnt care usually i find it rlly gross! gosh you guys ask alot of questions! im not lying this actaully happened last night!
    Last edited by Eulogy; 06-Sep-2014 at 02:20. Reason: Removing personal attack.