Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: loudest diaper

Default loudest diaper

looking for a diaper that holds a lot and is really loud. i need it to be in a size small as That what fits me. Also please give me the place to buy it that is discrete. Thanks

Loudest diaper in my experience is tranquility ATN assuming you want disposable and not some weird extra loud exhibitionist cloth diaper.

So you want a diaper that is small in size and big on NOISY and discretion is wanted - - - !
    OMG that is so like an oxymoron statement - but not so unusal here and in other forums !

Bestest Loudess diaper is not so much the diaper itself but the DIAPER COVER and the material it is made of.

Posted on another forum:
    Posted earlier in regard to this subject.
    General observation of noisy diaper(s) :
    To magnify the noise do not wear tight fitting noisy plastic diaper covers; tight fitting clothing or multiple diapers.
    These tend to insulate the noise effect. Try to wear at least 1 or 2 sizes bigger than your normal plastic diaper gear.
    Best to wear a flimsy skirt or a very loose pair of shorts similar to athletic gym pants -or- even better yet just the diaper cover alone !
    Try to wear in cooler temperatures - body heat or wearing tight plastic pants next to the skin masks the noise.
    The cheaper more brittle plastic cellophane the better but will not last a long time like rubberized plastics.
    Stay away from lubricating with mineral oil; baby oil; petroleum jelly but cool water should be ok.
    Possible to wear two pair of noisy diaper covers - the outer one being at least a size bigger.
    It helps to have the outer cover of the diaper cover to be made of noisy ridged plasticated material.
    Oh you won't go silently - they will always hear you coming and leaving and even if they don't you will not escape knowing the noise you are making !
    But in reality the noise you make is in most cases only heard by your own self-conscience.
    The ambient noise covers things pretty good unless you are in a library or a quiet zone of work.
    But it is oh so much fun to worry yourself that someone might hear you and look your way and you have the deer in the headlights expression !
    Now go out and make some noise ! But be damn quiet about it you hear ! At least if you can ! LOL !

BabyLock

Almost like wearing corduroy pants - unavoidable noise but the fabric sanctions the noise - it is expected !

norcal57

OMG someone might hear your crinkle... Next time you leave, wear something that will crinkle even louder so you can be sure of it. If you wear something tight that shows the outline of your diapers, the crinkle will be concealed by your clothing. Darn! If you wear loose fitting thin nylon sweat pants, they will hear the crinkle, but will not notice your diaper outline. Oh, such a difficult decision. I will never make fun of how long it takes a woman to dress again.. ever.... never ever...
    BTW.. If we can't laugh a little and have fun, I am going home. Too funny babytlock1, I needed that.

ok thought tranquility ATN would be my best bet. so where the best place to buy it that ships in discrete boxes.

norcal57

Not sure, but if you get them to ship in a plain paper unmarked box, it will crinkle very loud.

I'd use Amazon. I got my BP rewards of $10 Amazon bucks so now I get to order diapers on them. Thank you BP rewards!

You can buy ATN's from this location which contain discreet and fast shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Tranquility-Al...ranquility+ATN

Worth the money for you. But there are other Loud crinkling diapers out there.

Attends waistband & Depends are loud. They are store brands you can buy.

Mild crinkle diapers you can buy that do so much more than crinkle but you can still fall in love are these,

Bambino Bellissimo and Dry 24/7's

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    You can buy ATN's from this location which contain discreet and fast shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Tranquility-Al...ranquility+ATN

Worth the money for you. But there are other Loud crinkling diapers out there.

Attends waistband & Depends are loud. They are store brands you can buy.

Mild crinkle diapers you can buy that do so much more than crinkle but you can still fall in love are these,

Bambino Bellissimo and Dry 24/7's
    only thing they don't say they sell size small which i need

If you need size small they have size 7 baby diapers out there because they rarely sell Small Adult diapers.

The website I provided you has an extra small size.