Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snap-EZ diaper review (in working)

Default Snap-EZ diaper review (in working)

Hi all, I've ordered a bunch of Snap-EZ nappies after ordering one to try them out.
    I currently have an Adult Low Rise, Medium size.
    I'll do a review of their performance, fit, etc, along with their wear in performance.

Before they are used they are supposed to be washed 8 times to get rid of natural oils, shrink them to their actual size, and help seal the cover.

I'll include complete instructions on doing this when I've formatted it properly.
    This is what I ordered

Snap-EZ Pocket Diaper, Adult Medium, Low Rise x 3 [cherry, seaspray, bluebell]
    Snap-EZ Pocket Diaper Adult Medium, Medium Rise x 3 [yellow, seaspray, celery]
    Snap-EZ Stuffable Briefs, Adult Medium, x1 [ seaspray]
    Snap-EZ Folding Inserts, Adult Regular Rise x 6
    Snap-EZ Folding Inserts, Adult Low Rise x 6

http://snap-ez.com/InfoPocketDiapers.html
    http://snap-ez.com/Shopping.html#Trainers
    http://snap-ez.com/Shopping.html#Foldables

I will review their performance after each wash (1-8 washings), as they should be perfect after the 8 washes, It'd be nice to see where along the 8 washes where they start sealing properly, and how much they'll hold between each wash.

I haven't seen many Snap-EZ Adult product reviews on this site or on the internet on general, so I thought I'd add to it, they're an excellent product, and in my view there should be more information about them on the internet.

Cloth nappies as convenient as disposables, just instead of throwing out a disposable every time adding to landfill, swap out an insert, and pack out.
    typical on a day, pack in normal amount of inserts one would use, say 4-5 just in case (plenty!), they are super absorbent (the hemp/cotton ones)
    pack out each insert after your scheduled change, they don't smell as much as those chemical filled disposable nappies, and you can reuse the inserts and pocket nappy's for many years.
    In my eyes, it's definitely worth it. especially for the wallet and through the day protection.
    Last edited by Mazza; 28-Aug-2014 at 04:55.

Snap-EZ are a great product. The natural hemp oils will reduce absorption until they are thoroughly out, I tried them after 2 washes, and they were pretty absorbent, however, they became more absorbent as washes increased. The only problem I have is not the nappies themselves, but washing them in a front load washer. The lack of water requires them to be washed with several prewetted towels to increase the weight and fool the computer into adding more water.

I have been using them about two years now, starting with the AIO now the stuff-able briefs. Both great products, stuffable briefs are much easier to remove in a hurry. I like having the ability to add additional stuffers as needed, usually at night or long drives.

These look awesome, might use em when I'm living on my own. I'm eagerly waiting your review.

Thanks for the review. I may have to try some at some point.

ooooo cool i have been looking around but they are so expensive :P

Love them Love them Love them!!!

I have the adult pocket diapers in many colors and the inside is soft and comfortable. I prefer to get the ones with the microfleece lining. and they are not super bulky around the sides which i like, it makes my hips more comfortable when lying on my side

I don't see the difference between the stuffable brief and pocket diaper. Can anyone explain the difference? Thanks!

The elastic on the stuff able brief is a lot more flexible allowing more stretch making is easier to pull the briefs on or off as needed without necessarily needing to use the snaps. They are great for the times when you have the ability to use the toilet. The elastic on the pocket diapers is not very stretchable, making it more difficult to pull the diaper off quickly, making it necessary to use the snaps to remove the diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeinmypants View Post
    The elastic on the stuff able brief is a lot more flexible allowing more stretch making is easier to pull the briefs on or off as needed without necessarily needing to use the snaps. They are great for the times when you have the ability to use the toilet. The elastic on the pocket diapers is not very stretchable, making it more difficult to pull the diaper off quickly, making it necessary to use the snaps to remove the diaper.
    So I guess the stuffable would be better because if gives you more options? Although I'm guessing that it doesn't give as much of a snug fit which would be enough of a downside for me to forgo it even though it has that bathroom convenience .

I need help on these products. Do you wear any thing over them or just wear them as itself. I am encountering leaks at the sides><

I have a pocket low rise frost blue and a sea spray trainer. Dumb me only bought 1 inserts so I bought cloth nappies to stuff