View Poll Results: Am I The Only Nonsexual Sissyfur?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm The Only Nonsexual Sissyfur

0 0%
  • I'm one of the few Nonsexual Sissyfurs

1 33.33%
  • There Are Many Nonsexual Sissyfurs

2 66.67%
  • There Are Likely More Deep Inside The Annals Of The Web

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: nonsexual sissyfur?

Question nonsexual sissyfur?

by the fact that no threads were found in this huge website, I'd say it is very rare, possibly one of a kind. all i have found about normal sissyfurs, which is less than 50 pieces of art, about five stories, and 2 videos, it all seems to be
    a.homosexual
    b.bondage related
    or c. sexualized
    this has led me to believe that i must be the only nonsexual sissyfur online, or at least the only known one. from the stuff i dug up about sissies in general, it seems to be mostly sexual, with about 50 nonsexual cases i found. i just don't know, it is puzzling, and i think I'm the only one, or at least one of the 2-3 in on the vast spaces of the web, which is ever morphing and has been around for 25 years, in other words, a depository of more info than the Library Of Congress ( i think). you'd think something would come up, even if it is a long abandoned web page from 1996.

This may be more due to word choice than an actual reflection of no others like you. Labels in our community (like all of these communities) are wobbly and imprecise. My general observation is that sissies seem to be interested in or driven by humiliation or embarrassment, which often points back to a sexual urge. You might have more luck looking under transgender or little girl subjects to find people less sexually motivated in their quirk.

i have never seen any of the illusive "nonsexual sissyfurs" on this website, or any other website, i mean yeah, they exist, but i have yet to see them anywhere. i mean I'm not a transsexual and don't like any of that humiliation stuff, my fursona is just a male fox kit that lives as a female, i just don't know how to explain it. i mean i guess you could call my fursona transsexual, but it just doesn't do it justice as to how unique this is. i never heard of a transsexual child or cub, its one of those things you hear about on those 30-year old documentaries that play a 5AM, but the authenticity of those is debatable. i don't know because my fursona has no sexuality and wears dresses, but is a male.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittermunk View Post
    i have never seen any of the illusive "nonsexual sissyfurs" on this website, or any other website, i mean yeah, they exist, but i have yet to see them anywhere. i mean I'm not a transsexual and don't like any of that humiliation stuff, my fursona is just a male fox kit that lives as a female, i just don't know how to explain it. i mean i guess you could call my fursona transsexual, but it just doesn't do it justice as to how unique this is. i never heard of a transsexual child or cub, its one of those things you hear about on those 30-year old documentaries that play a 5AM, but the authenticity of those is debatable. i don't know because my fursona has no sexuality and wears dresses, but is a male.
    I am one of the elusive then >.< I am a sissy, asexual, and a furry ^w^

Pianissima: well there now 2 known nonsexual sissyfurs, still dont know what my persona would be considered, transgenderd maybe?

i's mostly non sexual, i's really not interested in doing anything naughty. which really makes it hard to find a relationship :P

Not transgender, as that implies an entire lifestyle change, not a fetish (sexual or non). I think the phrase for it would be nonsexual crossdressing. I'm a female but am somewhat tomboyish, but my little side is very much LG... she loves pink and Hello Kitty is her favorite!

BrandonSleepypuppy

*it is sadly rare, I try to go ahead and try to relax and take deep breaths there isnot always sexualised babyfurs. I happen to be a nonsexual babyfur and due to abuse
    I hate bondage or even the thought of that or punishment. Being a nonsexual babyfur
    is entirely normal, but yes it is actually pretty rare for someone to say it, and to
    say it with truth. we all have that kind of sliding scale situation to situation,
    but often that kind of behavior sometimes ruins the babyish drive that is in your
    blood. ENJOY the true baby side of you

i know it is EXTREMELY RARE for nonsexual sissyfurs to exist, i have been led to believe that i am the ONLY one out there. for me, being a babyfur is completely nonsexual, and i only wear diapers over my fursuit and NEVER use them, in fact, i dislike sexualized babyfurs and it makes me feel sick to my stomach when i stumble upon some of "that" art. i also hate bondadge, it dosen't fit with my cheacter at all and i find it inappropriate for a fifthteen mount old sissy fox kit to be tied up, it just seems like child, or in this case cub abuse. i don't like the thought of punishment either, the most i can do is standing in a corner or a VERY LIGHT spanking, by light i mean slowly tapping with your palm, like someone might do to the fender of their car, only lighter and slower. i know it is rare for there to be a nonsexual babyfur, or in this case sissyfur, and i'm glad to be so open about it and so truthful about it. my sliding scale is all the way at nonsexual, i'm asexual, i don't want a relationship as i am not turned on by anything and don't find woman or men atractive at all.