Thread: Inflatable playhouses

Default Inflatable playhouses

So, I have been getting worn out of waiting and waiting and waiting for awwsocute to post their inflatable crib for sale and it got me curious if i would ever be able to find an alternative, then i found this: http://www.wayfair.com/Bounce-Houses-C430679.html

and it made me think. If i had the room for one of these bounce houses, i would probably just get one of those instead, there isn't the walls that i would enjoy, but holy heck, it would be so cool as an adult baby to have, and I bet some of them would feel way like a crib because of fairly high walls. If only I had a little more room i would consider getting the boxy one that is 72"x72", granted i'd prefer some of the other ones better, but they are bigger and more expensive.

#CantWaitForMyOwnHome

- - - Updated - - -

Then there is stuff like this, i wonder if an adult could play comfortably on it? From the pictures, i think an adult could barely fit through thehttp://www.toysrus.com/product/index...Also%20Liked:1

Those bouncehouses from Wayfair look like there for outdoor use. Plus they would require that they require the blower to remain on
    while in use. The crib from Aww So Cute is designed for indoor use and has a valve on it to keep it inflated. According to what they've
    been saying they should be going on sale in two days.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Those bouncehouses from Wayfair look like there for outdoor use. Plus they would require that they require the blower to remain on
    while in use. The crib from Aww So Cute is designed for indoor use and has a valve on it to keep it inflated. According to what they've
    been saying they should be going on sale in two days.
    Oh good, it has taken a while and been driving me nuts.

Yeah, I wonder if the smaller ones wouldn't need to always have a blower on though?