Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vintage diapers on eBay

Default Vintage diapers on eBay

Anyone ever search eBay for vintage adult diapers? I ask because I look up vintage adult (and baby) diapers all the time. Baby diapers mainly for nostalgic reasons, yep those were awesome times for diapers (before cloth-like). I'm not trying to promote or anything, so I won't tell you what they are but I have some vintage diapers for sale on eBay. One thing I can't stand is when people put the "vintage" tag on Bambino's, cushies, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    Anyone ever search eBay for vintage adult diapers? I ask because I look up vintage adult (and baby) diapers all the time. Baby diapers mainly for nostalgic reasons, yep those were awesome times for diapers (before cloth-like). I'm not trying to promote or anything, so I won't tell you what they are but I have some vintage diapers for sale on eBay. One thing I can't stand is when people put the "vintage" tag on Bambino's, cushies, etc.
    I don't ever search on eBay for them. But I do have alittle collection of plastic backed baby diapers. I bought them over the years, as they were switching to the cloth backed ones, and have kept them.

I buy and sell on ebay!!! I bought the first plastic pampers ever made there!!! They hold less then an ounce and are 100% cotton filled I sell antiques to pay for fun stuff!!! and collect certain vintage diapers ill check it out kamnh

I look at the vintage goodnites, but I don't have the money for that at the moment. Apart from that I don't buy vintage diapers because I can't fit in them and it's a huge disappointment to me to have spent the money and not be able to enjoy them without modification.

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    One thing I can't stand is when people put the "vintage" tag on Bambino's, cushies, etc.
    I totally agree! There should be a rule against this! It really drives me crazy. I searched and noticed some pretty cool, true, vintage adult diapers and vintage plastic Luvs on e-bay at the moment!

well 50 bucks for a plastic pamper is outrageous, if its reasonably priced, then it is more practical.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittermunk View Post
    well 50 bucks for a plastic pamper is outrageous, if its reasonably priced, then it is more practical.
    Yeah, a lot of sellers really try to take advantage. That's one reason why I wish they would bring back the plastic backed diapers. That would pretty much stop the price gauging especially if they used the original designs and make alot of us happy in the process too.

had an awkward conversation at a party once with a fellow who had bought a truck of adult diapers and was selling them to all the freaks on Ebay, I of course was wearing a diaper at the time. so Im not to sure I want to give the folks on Ebay my money, Ive only bought a hard to find adult size Huggies tshirt and a very rare knife to replace the one that was token from me by the hospital security.

I have quite a collection of vintage cloth baby diapers, most acquired (unused!) on eBay. Never have had any inclination toward the vintage adult disposables. Vintage Pampers I find quite appealing, but the prices are far beyond what I'm willing to pay.

Very little time left but I found vintage Depends from 1982 in size medium and 1993's in size small (all green backed and thick!). They look amazing and I can only imagine what they feel like. Proof that Depends were great diapers at one time in history, check them out!