Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XL Goodnights for a 16-18 jeans size?

Default XL Goodnights for a 16-18 jeans size?

I'm going to be purchasing my first ever pack of diapers this afternoon and I was wondering: given that I wear a 16-18 on Jean size, will the XL Goodnites provide a good fit? Particularly for occasional wetting and sleeping?

I don't know the pants size, but the underwear I have on right now are size 32-34.

XL Goodnites are:
    8-14
    60-125 pounds (I am at 130-135)

You should be okay. Just stretch them out first and try to not let any rips start. It wont be that absorbent though due to it being stretched out and so snug. I would just say that if at all possible you should get at least sample packs of decent diapers rather than goodnites

What kid-like adult diapers would you recommend? (particularly available at Wallgreens or HEB/Walmart, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by SonicZelda View Post
    What kid-like adult diapers would you recommend? (particularly available at Wallgreens or HEB/Walmart, etc).
    There really aren't any childish style diapers for sale in stores. If you want something like that you should look on the internet, only place to get childish style diapers that aren't goodnites or something like it.

I'm going to be purchasing my first ever pack of diapers this afternoon and I was wondering: given that I wear a 16-18 on Jean size, will the XL Goodnites provide a good fit? Particularly for occasional wetting and sleeping?
    They'll fit you. I wear a boy's size 16 and they fit me. You're just above the weight limit (like I am), but they'll still fit OK. They just re-designed them to have more give to the sides, so they'll fit you good. Don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    They'll fit you. I wear a boy's size 16 and they fit me. You're just above the weight limit (like I am), but they'll still fit OK. They just re-designed them to have more give to the sides, so they'll fit you good. Don't worry about it.
    Even with my waist size of 32-34?

Even with my waist size of 32-34?
    I've got a 29" waist, so know I'm not 100% sure of how comfortable that will be. However here's a post from someone last week that has a waist larger than yours and he got some to wear:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...izing-part-2-P

So will they fit you: yes
    How comfortable will they be: not sure

But I know that when I wear them, I've got several inches more that they'll stretch out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I've got a 29" waist, so know I'm not 100% sure of how comfortable that will be. However here's a post from someone last week that has a waist larger than yours and he got some to wear:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...izing-part-2-P

So will they fit you: yes
    How comfortable will they be: not sure

But I know that when I wear them, I've got several inches more that they'll stretch out.
    What do you mean by "several inches more that they'll stretch out?"

Do you mean they are not a comfy fit?

EDIT:

Ugh... I won't be able to get them til tomorrow...
    *pouts* I want my diadees now!
    Last edited by Crinklesaurus; 27-Aug-2014 at 03:08.