Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mommies and Caretakers

Default Mommies and Caretakers

This is a subject I've been interested in but was never sure how to ask about it. I've been curious of how it'd feel to be looked after by a Mommy or a caretaker. Not necessarilly in a real world setting, I'd be fine if it was over the web as well. I guess I'm trying to ask is how would it work?

Again, I'm just really curious. I'm not trying to beg someone to be my Mommy and I'm not completely sure I'd like it. Is what I'm asking for clear or just confusing?

Never had one so like you what is it like to have one.

It feels great, for me, it only led to me loving my partner even more

I met my wife when I was diapered and dressed in toddler clothes at Barnes and Noble. She was working there and kept asking me if I found the book I was looking for. Later, I was back in the store with several friends from college, and she remarked that I looked really different than I had previously. I was so embarrassed, however, it was the beginning of a wonderful relationship. She diapers me up every weekend, and we takes trips to large cities where I will not be recognized.

Hi, ScarecrowJoe. I did a double take when I clicked your thread, because I saw the same avatar I use. I see you have been here longer than I. If you wish, I can change it.
    For relationships I have heard of in which one is the caretaker, it can develop into a very close, special and loving relationship. Finding that partner, though, is an unlikely fortune.

I am involved in an online relationship. I do not know if I am doing it right or not. I just send love and care and the baby sends notes about what they need. Sometimes we go "shopping" for ABDL items and I just send the pics of items I like for the baby. We have not exchanged any personal info or pics. We just have each others ADISC profiles and posts to know each other by.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    I am involved in an online relationship. I do not know if I am doing it right or not. I just send love and care and the baby sends notes about what they need. Sometimes we go "shopping" for ABDL items and I just send the pics of items I like for the baby. We have not exchanged any personal info or pics. We just have each others ADISC profiles and posts to know each other by.
    I don't see how that is doing it wrong. If you are happy, if they are happy, what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    I don't see how that is doing it wrong. If you are happy, if they are happy, what's the problem?
    I just followed my instincts. I never did any research. I guess I would not consider myself much of an expert. We are all happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowJoe View Post
    This is a subject I've been interested in but was never sure how to ask about it. I've been curious of how it'd feel to be looked after by a Mommy or a caretaker. Not necessarilly in a real world setting, I'd be fine if it was over the web as well. I guess I'm trying to ask is how would it work?

Again, I'm just really curious. I'm not trying to beg someone to be my Mommy and I'm not completely sure I'd like it. Is what I'm asking for clear or just confusing?
    I love the book (there's a baby in my bed)
    Lot of information