Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Bloody Valentine 3D

Default My Bloody Valentine 3D

I went an saw it last night and I must say that it was terrifying, mostly because it made you jump all the time. The 3D was amazing and added to the terror of the movie because you didn't know when a pick axe was going to coming flying through the screen at you, but it was very well made. I really didn't find the plot all that intriguing and all the typical horror film mistakes were made by the actors (missing the killer from 8 feet away, running back into the mine, etc.). But it was still a pretty good film and I'd go see it again, though not at the late night showing.

3-d movies make my head hurt : (

Have you seen the unborn? I can barely make it through the trailer for that! I want to see it so bad!
    Last edited by Mandy; 19-Jan-2009 at 16:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Cullen View Post
    3-d movies make my head hurt : (

Have you seen the unborn? I can brely make it through the trailer for that! I want to see it so bad!
    Nope, I've never been much into seeing scary movies in the theatre, but this was in 3D so I HAD to see it.

Don't see The Unborn...It was so horrible...It's not scary, and the creepy parts are already in the commercials...It's only slightly better than One Missed Call, which isn't saying much...As for Bloody Valentine, I enjoyed it...I wish tickets didn't cost more because it was 3D though...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Don't see The Unborn...It was so horrible...It's not scary, and the creepy parts are already in the commercials...It's only slightly better than One Missed Call, which isn't saying much...As for Bloody Valentine, I enjoyed it...I wish tickets didn't cost more because it was 3D though...
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I was a little upset that it was $2.50 more, but what are ya gonna do?

Quote Originally Posted by briefboy View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I was a little upset that it was $2.50 more, but what are ya gonna do?
    It was $1.50 more for me...Which made it $12.50 for the movie! Good thing me and my friend always go to another showing of some other movie

I want to see it- Jensen Ackles from Supernatural stars in it, so it has to be good.

Is My Bloody Valentine the original movie made into 3-D?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Is My Bloody Valentine the original movie made into 3-D?
    It's the original remade into 3D...There are also 2D versions, but I'd see the 3D version...It makes it more exciting

Man, I'm super-psyched to see this craptacular idiot-fest of bullshitulous retardation in 3D.

I'm a huge fan of anything horribly gory, violent, and over-the-top, which means this'll be right down my alley. I'm going with a group of people next weekend to one of the 3D-capable theaters.

Seriously, why isn't cult shit like this done more often?

Also, Mandy -- The Unborn is horrible. I love some pretty awful movies, but when I'm laughing my ass off within two minutes of a movie's beginning because it sucks a ballsac, it's definitely not worth seeing.

Or, if your a sadist, maybe it is worth seeing!