Thread: I Have a Personal Matter I would Like To Discuss in Private

Default I Have a Personal Matter I would Like To Discuss in Private

I have a very personal matter that I would like to discuss with one of you in private. I would much rather not have to discuss it in the open.

Make sure you do it in IRC, you cant private message yet. Would you like to say the general category of it? Some people may be better qualified to discuss it dependent on what type of issue it is

Quote Originally Posted by zeldarocks View Post
    I have a very personal matter that I would like to discuss with one of you in private. I would much rather not have to discuss it in the open.
    Welcome! As Pianissima said, you can't PM with anyone here until you've been a member for at least a week and have made 20 posts.

In the meantime, we are a support group and like to know each other as best as possible so we can give the best advice. Can you please take a few seconds to introduce yourself to us and tell us some of your non-AB/DL interests?

I am a 21 year-old Psychology Undergrad in my Freshman/Sophomore year (3 credit hours from being a Sophomore).

I have been in a homosexual relationship with the love of my life for about 1.5 years, and will be moving to Canada to be with him early next year.

I love playing video games and will probably find myself either doing that or surfing the web (Reddit ftw) in my down time.

In reply to Pianissima: it's ab/dl related, it's a personal matter that I would much rather discuss in private.

I also suffer from OCD, which further exacerbates the problem I am having.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: I have since been able to speak with a couple of users regarding my situation. No further assistance required.
    Last edited by Crinklesaurus; 25-Aug-2014 at 16:19.

Given the personal nature of the issue and the fact it has been resolved to your satisfaction you may want tp ask the staff to delete this thread entirely. Such requests have a special forum, called "Requests." http://www.adisc.org/forum/index.php

You'll like Canada. Weaker dollar, so your $US goes further. Universal healthcare. Abdl camps. Gay marriage.

PM me for camp details, I will put you in touch with the organizer.
    On another note, if you plan to come out west gimme a shout. Alberta has a private abdl campout a few times a year, and Edmonton and Calgary both have munches. Edmonton has a raccoon.They Say The West Is Nice This Time Of Year
    Last edited by Raccoon; 26-Aug-2014 at 00:34.