Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya, from Australia!!

Red face Hiya, from Australia!!

Hi everyone, I have no idea what to write here, so ill just start by saying i only recently found this site and have been stalking for abit, thought i might as well join, so i guess i should talk about myself, ive been into diapers for as long as i can remember, im from australia, im 18 just outta high school, i bar tend and waste alot of my money on nerdy crap, haha. i like drawing, anime, tv series, gaming, skateboarding, surfing, wakeboarding, sandboarding etc. my dad owns an outdoor hire business. thats probably enough for now, i cant wait to hopefully make some new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubtori View Post
    Hi everyone, I have no idea what to write here, so ill just start by saying i only recently found this site and have been stalking for abit, thought i might as well join, so i guess i should talk about myself, ive been into diapers for as long as i can remember, im from australia, im 18 just outta high school, i bar tend and waste alot of my money on nerdy crap, haha. i like drawing, anime, tv series, gaming, skateboarding, surfing, wakeboarding, sandboarding etc. my dad owns an outdoor hire business. thats probably enough for now, i cant wait to hopefully make some new friends.
    hello there and welcome ^w^ this place is full of fun people. Can't wait to see you around

Hey Cubtori welcome... you Sound like a busy boy. There's plenty of good fun to be had round here, and great advice when you've got questions or probs. look forward to seeing you round.

Hi I am new here I'm 31 I have been into nappies of and on for a few years I'm from Melbourne Australia what do I talk about myself?

Welcome mate .
    As you say down under .
    Say a little adout your self so others can get to know you only what you feel ok in shearing.
    We have all kinds here lol
    Ask what you need to know lots of wisdom here in those here :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cubtori View Post
    Welcome. I used to do surfing at Caswell bay when i was a kid, but when i stopped going down to Swansea every summer i stopped surfing.

What type of games do you play?

I'm wondering, did you draw you profile picture?