Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink dips!

Default Pink dips!

Has anyone else got to try these out yet? They are pink and freaking adorable.

Positives: They are pink! They have nice details, I really like the white stars and swirls. The tapes work beautifully and they are pretty thick.

Negatives: The graphic in the front is some awful anime photo. They run really big for me (but all cute abdl diapers do, this is the problem w/ weighing 105). Really REALLLY expensive.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 21-Aug-2014 at 20:15. Reason: removed link - links must meet ADISC's PG-13 standard

I'm not really into pink myself, but always curious too see new diapers! What are they called? Where did you buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by MandieRae View Post
    Has anyone else got to try these out yet? They are pink and freaking adorable.

Positives: They are pink! They have nice details, I really like the white stars and swirls. The tapes work beautifully and they are pretty thick.

Negatives: The graphic in the front is some awful anime photo. They run really big for me (but all cute abdl diapers do, this is the problem w/ weighing 105). Really REALLLY expensive.
    Hi MandieRae! Looks like you're new to the community. Will you please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to us, specifically about your non-AB/DL interests? Again, welcome and I see you have already made some posts - That's great!

im going to take a shot in the dark and say its is the DC Amor pink diaper

Pulluplover

Wondering that myself.

I've tried many dips, sour cream and onion, humus, cream cheese dip, topanade, but never a pink dip, what store sells this dip and what flavor is it and what can i dip in it?

Would salsa qualify as a pink dip? Can't hummus be a pinkish dip sometimes, too? I love me some good hummus.

Awful anime photo? I didn't think it looked that bad...

Also, it's all about that Mediterranean hummus dip

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Strawberry cream cheese dip.
    I was going to say raspberry dip by I guess strawberry works just as well.