Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random Quote about pizza.

Default Random Quote about pizza.

Re-heated pizza from Little Caesars taste just like Dominoes pizza. ^^

This is probably why I don't like either brand. Fortunately there is a real, New York style Italian restaurant about a mile from my house. They have really great pizza.

Not even close, you can't reheat little Caesars pizza, and dominoes new recipe is actually pretty damn good where as the pizza used to taste like cardboard. but LC deep dish is amazing! Again you can't reheat it.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    Not even close, you can't reheat little Caesars pizza, and dominoes new recipe is actually pretty damn good where as the pizza used to taste like cardboard. but LC deep dish is amazing! Again you can't reheat it.
    It's called "A microwave" I did it like 2 hours ago and it has the same equivalent taste as domino's pizza. You can *almost* re-heat any food and pizza is one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    This is probably why I don't like either brand. Fortunately there is a real, New York style Italian restaurant about a mile from my house. They have really great pizza.
    Tell...me...what...it...is. I must try it!

Aren't you supposed to be reading some Bio 101 about now Snivy?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Aren't you supposed to be reading some Bio 101 about now Snivy?
    Off-topic:All my work is finished please don't remind me I didn't finish till late *tired*, Watching something scary "five nights at freddy's Im paranoid and I wanna get this game for some weird reason.

On-topic: Anyway Pizza for some weird reason has random tastes. Like Pizza-inn if re-heated will taste like Digorno *idk how to spell it*

I wish EP01 was still around right now. If anyone is good at turning negative division problems into pizza ratings, it's him.

Someone on Reddit wrote a fantastic history of pizza in the US recently. Link

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    dominoes new recipe is actually pretty damn good where as the pizza used to taste like cardboard
    Pop the champagne- it's the one time a year where you and I agree on something. Domino's used to be awful- cardboard crust is right on- but I'm a fan of the new recipe. I'm a fan of the 16" Brooklyn-style with double sauce and extra cheese.

If anyone has to eat either i feel sorry for them. Little ceasers was just okay till maybe 2006. now even the "crazy bread" sucks.