Thread: New Target Up & Up Nightime Underpants

Default New Target Up & Up Nightime Underpants

Was at Target tonight and came across Up & Up "generic Goodnites" they look pretty good. http://m.target.com/p/up-up-nighttim...sitespect=true

Cool. Haven't seen them in stores yet but it looks like they are available nearby. May have to check them out. Wonder who really makes them since most generic store diapers are made by major manufacturers but just look different or are made with older equipment. Target's training pants used to be made by Kimberly-Clark; manufacturers of Pull-Ups and Goodnites. Thanks for sharing!

Just noticed, the only weight measurement is in pounds - I thought everything had to be in kilos now with pounds just shown as an optional extra for old people!

Looks like they have refastenable sides like pull-ups or the Korean GoodNites...

I really hope they are larger than anything out today...

Quote Originally Posted by sambus View Post
    Just noticed, the only weight measurement is in pounds - I thought everything had to be in kilos now with pounds just shown as an optional extra for old people!
    Not in the US sambus. Still in lbs this side of the pond

Quote Originally Posted by Dryper123 View Post
    Looks like they have refastenable sides like pull-ups or the Korean GoodNites...

I really hope they are larger than anything out today...
    That's a no on the refastenable sides. I only bought the s/m as they were out of the l/xl last time I was there. They are more like goodnites than underjams (which is what most off brands are nowadays, but the prints are very simple and not very childish or fun. They are thinner than goodnites, but overall not bad. Better than walmart brand goodnites, but I would say not as good as kroger

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    That's a no on the refastenable sides. I only bought the s/m as they were out of the l/xl last time I was there. They are more like goodnites than underjams (which is what most off brands are nowadays, but the prints are very simple and not very childish or fun. They are thinner than goodnites, but overall not bad. Better than walmart brand goodnites, but I would say not as good as kroger
    Then why does it say "Adjustable Waist" in the product description? Are they any bigger than GoodNites?

Quote Originally Posted by Dryper123 View Post
    Then why does it say "Adjustable Waist" in the product description? Are they any bigger than GoodNites?
    Where does it say "adjustable waist"? No they are actually a little smaller than goodnites, but not much smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Where does it say "adjustable waist"? No they are actually a little smaller than goodnites, but not much smaller.
    In the features list:

"Features: Adjustable waist"

Quote Originally Posted by sambus View Post
    And as much as those of us who love the Metric system would like to think that it's the only way to go, there are still quite a number of countries using the classic pounds and yards.