Thread: New

Default New

Hello! I'm a college aged man who is a DL. I have always been in love with the ideas of diapers for as long as I can remember. So, I signed up for this site and bought some diapers. After that you guys know what happens.

Cool! What things are you interested in other than diapers? Do you like cars or gaming?

Quote Originally Posted by dispatch255 View Post
    Hello! I'm a college aged man who is a DL. I have always been in love with the ideas of diapers for as long as I can remember. So, I signed up for this site and bought some diapers. After that you guys know what happens.
    Hello dispatch255 and welcome to the group.

First: could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as you hobbies and interests.

Second: to help orient our new members to the site I would like to respectfully ask that you take a moment and read the rules.

And third: enjoy yourself and I hope you find new friends and have a good time. One way would to take a moment and read a few of the threads so to get a good idea of the subjects that are talked about in each forum.

Again welcome to the group.