3 23.08%
  • Yes kinda

4 30.77%
  • nope

6 46.15%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its an idea!

Exclamation Its an idea!

Well i like my diaps skin tight. And skin tightish diaps = no leaks. But with depends diaps i try to get them tight. POP goes the tape >.> And im here like Gah! Then my mind sprouted an idea. I put the tape where i wanted it and i held it there it about to pop again.. And i stapled it in place with about 3 stables and it held fast. And your like OW right about now with them toutching your skin. But the prongs fold over so you dont feel them. And i got the other side like that allso. And it fit around my legs perfectly. Did the same with the top tapes and it worked like a charm. I couldent get to the middle tape tho:/ I dont get alot of function out of the middle tape anyway. Its helpful when your doubling up, to hold everything together when your up and about. And i tryed the duct tape reinforcement and the diap tapes poped from under it!! Well thats my idea and it works for me and it should work for you. Just let me know how it goes and how efffective it is.

sounds like an ok idea, I'll try that next time when I have Depends.

Holy crap, just having a stapler that close to my genital area would freak the crap out of me!

If yo are looking for other ways to stick tape, either take some mailing tape and lay it over the tapes. You can also wrap the tape all around the body if you are looking for a very tight fit.

Recently however, I've been creating a landing zone of tape. The glue on diapers seems to work pretty well with whatever the backside of a tape is made of. You can even refasten a few times over.

I used to do this and it worked pretty well. The staples don't hurt because they're pulling lengthwise along your skin rather than into your skin. I stopped doing it when I found I could do the same thing with duct tape and it was easier and worked better.

Hey, Depends user here.
    Great idea, it worked well for about 30 minutes, but then my skin started to get a little irritated from the staples, seeing as I have sensitive skin.
    I'll keep this in mind, though, for the times I use Tena Underwear under a Depends, because the Tena would block the staples from touching the skin.
    --Kate

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    Hey, Depends user here.
    Great idea, it worked well for about 30 minutes, but then my skin started to get a little irritated from the staples, seeing as I have sensitive skin.
    I'll keep this in mind, though, for the times I use Tena Underwear under a Depends, because the Tena would block the staples from touching the skin.
    --Kate
    Nifty

I was stretching the sides of my diaper out once, and one of them snapped. I thought "I'll staple it back, that way I can wear it." I mean, it was a brand new diaper, it should work.

NO. NO. NO. It didn't do anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    I was stretching the sides of my diaper out once, and one of them snapped. I thought "I'll staple it back, that way I can wear it." I mean, it was a brand new diaper, it should work.

NO. NO. NO. It didn't do anything!
    Its an idea shu dont let your beast out :P