Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Military and ABDL

Default Military and ABDL

Hello, I am an E4 in the Air Force. So yes go ahead and make all the jokes you want about being in the Chair Force lol. I job is an Air Transportation Journeyman. I load the palletized cargo, passengers, and vehicles on the military aircraft. Needless to say with all the manual labor I do at work I have always been afraid to wear at work. Thinking in well maybe my shirt will come untucked and someone will see. Or maybe they will crinkle when something gets very quiet. It gets me very nervous. I have always felt that if someone saw or found out that I could get kicked out. Maybe the medical clinic would be like yeah this guy is mentally unstable or something. Well I would love to hear from any other military abdls. It would be nice to know that there are more out there and that I am not alone in this.

I imagine that as long as it weren't impacting your ability to do your job, they really wouldn't care. If you ever do get found out, just make them understand that it helps you feel secure and relaxed, and is actually a means of making you feel better, not a symptom of any actual problem, mental or otherwise. Some people have a favorite pair of underwear, lucky socks, etc.; you have a diaper. That's all they need to know.

Dude I wore molicares under my uniform while I was in. No one's gonna notice. You won't get kicked out if someone does notice. You might be subjected to some very uncomfortable lines of questioning, but you won't be kicked out.

there's this too btw. https://fetlife.com/groups/44115. Its a group of military members, current and retired, and they have some really fun topics and discussions on there.

I never wore under my uniform. I did put em on in the barracks, people found out (I guess cushies crinkle is too loud or something) but I didnt get kicked out. People dont seem to care much what you do in your room as long as you dont bother them. If people wanna be mean about something theyll find whatever they can to make someone feel inferior, wether its diapers or not. The best thing you can do if you get found out is to not let it get to you.

Thank you for your service and my freedom.

I was not in the service and now I am not as proud of that fact as I was back then. However if I was drafted, should it had come up. I would have gone without a comment.

Anyway for the post.

I know of several pilots that I am not sure if they were padded or had a leg bag catheter thing that they talked about. But needless to say they brag about the fact that they never "used It" on 10-12 hour flights. So I do not see the difference. If you are doing your job and bathroom breaks are a luxury and not an option, then what is the issue.

You guys have schedules to keep and jets to service and if I understand correctly that is priority #1 and your physical comfort is priority #100. So if you need to then why not?

frodo

Things seem to have changed a lot after I left. I was discharged, ridiculed and dropped from any chances for advances. I was an E2 up for E3 when I was discovered. I served aboard a uscg medium endurance cutter in the mid/late eighties.

you were discharged because they found you had diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by frodo View Post
    Things seem to have changed a lot after I left. I was discharged, ridiculed and dropped from any chances for advances. I was an E2 up for E3 when I was discovered. I served aboard a uscg medium endurance cutter in the mid/late eighties.
    Was it because you wore diapers of because you were incontinent? The latter is still in effect, as it is on the long list of disqualifying medical conditions for military service.
    Source:
    http://army.com/info/usa/physical

Quote Originally Posted by frodo View Post
    I served aboard a uscg medium endurance cutter in the mid/late eighties.
    Of curiosity, which one?
    I spent over 2 years assigned to Munro, myself

I have noticed a relatively large amount of military ABDLs, I wonder what the correlation is?

Regardless, I am too much of a weenie to join the service so I'm proud to know even my fellow ABDLs fight for my safety.